Best red carpet look from 2001? *NEW*

Miss_R

Best red carpet look from 2001?   

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn’t she worn these boots previously (at least once)? They look extremely familiar but I can’t put my finger on it. But to be fair, there’s also a LOT going on with this outfit:

XRAY_HQ_GWF_Evan_ID_BritneySpears_Party_

And this top always looked so uncomfortable to me, like it’s made out of paper mâché:

XRAY_WN_NSYNC_28329.jpg

But despite some of the more “unusual” fashion selections, it was literally impossible to make Britney circa 2001 appear anything less than gorgeous. 

5 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Hasn’t she worn these boots previously (at least once)? They look extremely familiar but I can’t put my finger on it.

Miss Capezio Butterfly Boots :yesokay:

She has few pairs with different colours :)

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania boots barbie britney spears

7 minutes ago, falka said:
Miss Capezio Butterfly Boots :yesokay:

She has few pairs with different colours :)

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania boots barbie britney spears

Thank you! :kiss: That’s exactly the appearance I was picturing but couldn’t recall any other details. I guess we have another addition for the “Recycleney” thread :dorkney: (although technically these are different colors of the same design, as you already noted, but I still didn’t realize until finishing my coffee just now)!

12 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Hasn’t she worn these boots previously (at least once)? They look extremely familiar but I can’t put my finger on it. But to be fair, there’s also a LOT going on with this outfit:

XRAY_HQ_GWF_Evan_ID_BritneySpears_Party_

And this top always looked so uncomfortable to me, like it’s made out of paper mâché:

XRAY_WN_NSYNC_28329.jpg

But despite some of the more “unusual” fashion selections, it was literally impossible to make Britney circa 2001 appear anything less than gorgeous. 

20030412_KCA_Arrivals_126.jpg

XRAY_NBA_28329.jpg

Archived