[Update: Results are in] Overall Album Evaluation- In The Zone

How would you rate Britney's second album?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the overall sound of the album, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest

• 1 ⭐️
    • 2 ⭐️⭐️
    • 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  2. 2. Rate the physical outlook of the album, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest

• 1 ⭐️
    • 2 ⭐️⭐️
    • 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  3. 3. Pick your top 3 favourite songs from the album (Only 3)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/15/2019 at 03:06 AM

I choosed Breathe on me/Touch of my hand/Shadow

1. Do you think the selected singles were apt? If no, then how would you have done it?
    I would have loved a better featuring with Madonna, not a huge fan of MATM. Toxic and Everytime were great singles. Instead of outrageous she should have released Breathe On Me and not injuring her knee lol. Instead of MATM maybe Boom Boom it would have been a nice transition after Boys. 

2. Which song do you think is the worst from the album or your least favourite? Rate them on a scale of 1 to 5
    Least favorite is Brave New Girl now that I am grown up but as a teenage boy it was my fav. lol 

3. How do you think the album did lyrically? Rate on a scale of 1 to 5
    Lyrically it's AMAZING. 5/5 with touch of my hand being on top ! Shadow was everything too lyrically ("You say it so loud but you sound far away" still gives me chills)

4. Which is your favourite video from the album? Rate it on a scale of 1 to 5
    Fav video I would say the bits or Outrageous we had, even if I'm not a huge fan of the song, but in general In the Zone videos are not my favs. 

5. If you were to give the album a short 2 line review, what would it be?
    The album states exactly what it's like to becoming a free young adult: painfully breaking teenage romances and discovering our own sexuality. 
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived