songs Britney likes?

gonegirl

I wanna make a playlist of songs that Britney likes and would listen to. I know during Femme Fatale interviews she said she listened to a lot of Robyn and Adele. Also, I think she was photographed with Radiohead's In Rainbows album once.

if you guys know of any other songs and albums Britney enjoys please leave them below!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and she was apparently also a huge fan of Selena Gomez’s Revival, because she always brought it up during Glory promo as having been an “inspiration” for the latter (even though I personally think ITZ was the inspiration, albeit perhaps not directly, for Revival, given Selena is a huge Britney fan). But, those were her words, not mine! :selenerz:

BXSu5Q7CYAATuXK.jpg

She bought a Lily Allen cd

She also probably likes You Oughta Know, Tom's Diner and Something To Talk About since she chose to cover them.

In 2016 she said that her favorite song at the time was Me Too by Meghan Trainor.

It's also known she loves Madonna, Whitney, Mariah, Michael and Janet so I suppose she really likes their music. As for Mariah, she said she used to listen to her "#1 to Infinity" record while painting in her room, topless.

There's also this if we believe it was really her who made that playlist. https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/art-books-music/a9875125/britney-spears-80s-tbt-playlist/

Archived