Will the Circus Tour pro shots will ever leak ?

Cheshire-B

Hello,

Dragging an old topic here but since we had the leak of make me, and that we know they shoot the rehearsals of the circus tour, I just wonder if it's possible that someone has the whole recording in his posession and if it could ever leak someday ? 

If team B really wanted to get us distracted for hours while the freebritney was happening they should have leaked this :pieceofwhat:

Anyway let's at least appreciate this video and how good Britney looks in it !

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

Hopefully. :jj:

Other few questions:

Will the Original Doll album leak?

Who knows. :britoverit:

Will the Rebellion track leak in full?

Probably and sadly not. :tiffanycries:

Will.i.am?

No, thanks. :juggingu:

Do we even know if Rebellion is a full song? Is it just like 1:20 or something?

14 minutes ago, Looukas said:

I feel like if it ever leaks, we are gonna be disappointed with the quality. I mean it's probably not even gonna be HD 720p when it leaks. But seeing some more professional footage would be great anyways.

Probably it won't be HD but at least it will be a pro shoot, not shaking or blury... I am so tired of the fan videos even if some did a really good job it's not the same... 

And having the rehearsal videos of the full show would be awesome because she would be super confident and not stressed by the crowd ! :outwithit:

18 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Probably it won't be HD but at least it will be a pro shoot, not shaking or blury... I am so tired of the fan videos even if some did a really good job it's not the same... 

And having the rehearsal videos of the full show would be awesome because she would be super confident and not stressed by the crowd ! :outwithit:

Right! Rehearsals were obviously filmed for the purpose of the tour trailer, hope the entire footage is somewhere waiting to leak some day:gimmemoar:

Archived