[New Candids] Britney Spotted at a Tanning Salon 4/26

Herumbra

Britney’s whole face is like 3x it’s size. She’s loss facial muscles and fat around her nose that’s why her nose is smaller,  her face is sinking in , they need to stop!!! Get her off meds, their ruining her temple , her body, what happens when she loses her beauty completely , then she’s gonna really feel like she’s not passionate about her job! Hopefully her body can rebuild its facial fat and stuff by getting off ***** naturally 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, FameAfterdark said:

Britney’s whole face is like 3x it’s size. She’s loss facial muscles and fat around her nose that’s why her nose is smaller,  her face is sinking in , they need to stop!!! Get her off meds, their ruining her temple , her body, what happens when she loses her beauty completely , then she’s gonna really feel like she’s not passionate about her job! Hopefully her body can rebuild its facial fat and stuff by getting off ***** naturally 

I think it’s abour her mental well being in order to survive not her physical one. I care about her health more than her appearance. People age. We’re all gunna age at different rates and depending on the lifestyle. She likes McDonald’s and smoking and over exercised but now she’s put on a little weight she looks better than when she was over working out last year. I think her stress is more indicated in how small her face was last year. She looks healthy now. But, it’s not about looks. Being pretty doesn’t keep you alive. 

29 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Before these recent candids, I had deep down believed that she aged bad too:(

But then these new paparazzi pictures take her straight back to 2013. She's put on a little weight but she looks so beautiful now! She now looks like an older version of 2003, how she should look:yesplease: Compare the recent pictures with 2018, there you have the answer.

This

45 minutes ago, FameAfterdark said:

Now she needs a crazy amount of filler and Botox to hide what these ***** have done to her face. She can never hide it like the average person Bc most regular ppl are overweight, her face doesn’t have the normal amount of fat it should have which is why she can’t be slim anymore and still look youthful , Britney always had a very fat youthful plump face even at her skinniest ! This is not normal. Her team is hiding something but I think it’s for Britney’s well being !!they don’t wanna lose her because she may never let them back In

How old are you? Fat in the face always goes away as you age. I’m 33 years old and I’m not on ***** but my face on my face has diminished compared to my 20s. It’s called aging...

Do you really believe her current circumstances would allow her to have any kind of addiction? Her life is controlled, she is subject to searches by her own security team.. it's just not possible. Medication, however, that's a different story.

• Content Curators
Just now, FameAfterdark said:

Um Britney’s been addicted to Adderall before that’s a med her team would never know if she was using them improperly 

lmfao who even are u 

just some new member on here that clearly doesnt know half the **** and sounds like ur 12 years old

leave bye shoo shoo ur not welcome here

byeeeeee

:rihit:

Archived