[New Candids] Britney Spotted at a Tanning Salon 4/26

Herumbra

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like you guys are seeing the same pictures than me? She looks so f**king medicated, is like seeing the femme fatales britney... and she is not fit like the video of her Instagram, so is a proof that they keep lying to the public, and she even can have her damn phone. I want her to be free from this cship all of this is disgusting. 

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Her team's making all these set ups. That's exactly what they want people to think: "she's looking good and is back to her normal life. There's nothing to worry about."

But the fact is that they're just doing this to make us forget about the conservatorship, which is the real problem. Next time we'll see her all glammed up and exhale will be like: "yes!!! She's back and looking better than ever." And no one will ever talk about the c-ship again.

This is what I'm talking about. Don't let these pics distract you from the real problem. Focus!:lessons:

Exactly!!!!!!

She looks amazing!  I'm glad she put on a little weight, it makes her look more younger.  When you lose weight too fast, your facial features appear sunken in.  It's better to lose weight at a slower and natural pace.  That being said, she looks like a mix of recentney and ITZney. And thats's a great thing.  I just really hope she doesn't overdo the tanning.  She looks beautiful with her natural tone.  I don't want to see that orange heavy raccoon makeup ever again. She looks way more her age this way.

I just hope mentally and spiritually she's well.

9 hours ago, Nels64 said:

Does it make anyone else hopeful that she has a whole new entourage? Maybe she is getting out?

OR maybe her team is creating a divergent to sound proof our growibg fury . If we see the same "handlers" around her , we'll only continue speculating that she's still impriosined. 

3 hours ago, clueless said:

She looks so f**king medicated

You're an idiot, plain and simple. 

She looks no different here than she does in most candids. In fact, she actually looks fresher here.

I know someone who has to take like 20 different meds a day and they look no f**king different to anybody else.

You're seeing what you want to see, and sadly some of you only want to see Britney suffering.

Archived