[New Candids] Britney Spotted at a Tanning Salon 4/26

Herumbra

1 hour ago, FameAfterdark said:

I think we need to all just accept the fact that Britney is clearly addicted to some form of **** and she probably went into the mental hospital to try to get off . She was able to pull it off while young but now that she’s older her habits are starting to show obviously through her face and it makes me very very sad! Her life has become like Michael Jackson’s, even though he was guarded he was clearly on ***** the whole time and nobody knew :( just Bc yur not on coke doesn’t mean yur not on *****!

You do realize:

-Stress

-Genetics

-Drk Skin

-Not taking care of your skin properly

-Tanning

-Weather

-Sleep

-Medication.

All different reasons that can cause the way someone's looks. Not just f**king *****.

Sure she probably did ***** back in the day, but she doesn't anymore.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FameAfterdark said:

I think we need to all just accept the fact that Britney is clearly addicted to some form of **** and she probably went into the mental hospital to try to get off . She was able to pull it off while young but now that she’s older her habits are starting to show obviously through her face and it makes me very very sad! Her life has become like Michael Jackson’s, even though he was guarded he was clearly on ***** the whole time and nobody knew :( just Bc yur not on coke doesn’t mean yur not on *****!

She could be 90 years old on a bedazzled motorscooter doing armography high on crack while lipsyncn to the same vocals and I’d still Stan :yesplease:

17 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I think it’s abour her mental well being in order to survive not her physical one. I care about her health more than her appearance. People age. We’re all gunna age at different rates and depending on the lifestyle. She likes McDonald’s and smoking and over exercised but now she’s put on a little weight she looks better than when she was over working out last year. I think her stress is more indicated in how small her face was last year. She looks healthy now. But, it’s not about looks. Being pretty doesn’t keep you alive. 

what do u expect from narcissistic gays who will probably kill themselves by the time they become old and ugly? this forum is full of those types, or they wouldn‘t be obsessed with the whole godney/the holy spearit persona they built up in their heads over her health. celebrity culture is UGLY :checkit:

22 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

She holds it like that for a reason..maybe she wants to show us that she's not posting on her insta page:mhmnod:

I think y'all are paranoid lol, although it's a flip phone it is still a recent phone, it has access to internet with 4g, wifi etc. So that means nothing. It's just a pliable phone i don't see the big deal. She probably has like 457768 other phones anyway :wyd:

Maybe having a flip phone was an advice from the facility. Social media and internet is putting a lot of stress on the brains, too much info everyday. Social media is kinda depressing so this could be a good solution. But yeah everyone now ofcourse saying again that she is forced and can't even use the internet. I think its not so deep as everyone constantly think it is.

On 4/26/2019 at 9:34 PM, Irvine said:

I came here to ask that

Well it sure looks like blood on her shoe. And it reminds me of when I had a miscarriage...(which partly is why I think Brit might have had one too)  I bled on my shoe too. The stain doesn't go away easily. 

1 minute ago, Marlean said:

Well it sure looks like blood on her shoe. And it reminds me of when I had a miscarriage...(which partly is why I think Brit might have had one too)  I bled on my shoe too. The stain doesn't go away easily. 

Sorry for Your loss, but I don't believe that's her case.

Archived