[New Candids] Britney Spotted at a Tanning Salon 4/26

Herumbra

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Avatar said:

This body guard is cuter. (In before the thirsty homos)

This also doesn’t look like the body we saw speeding through the workout garage. 

I am not calling out Britney for any weight gain! I do not care! But.....

my first thought when I saw this candid was, well this definitely solidifies the speculation about the workout video posted.that was obviously back when she was hardcore working out and her abs were what they were then. Her team must think we are blind doofuses.

that said I'm glad she's out and about I'm sure they'll be prancing her around more and more.

11 hours ago, Complication said:

You're an idiot, plain and simple. 

She looks no different here than she does in most candids. In fact, she actually looks fresher here.

I know someone who has to take like 20 different meds a day and they look no f**king different to anybody else.

You're seeing what you want to see, and sadly some of you only want to see Britney suffering.

Stfu *****! I love her and because of that I want her to be free, and NO I'm not seeing what i want... if you look on her eyes on the recent pics you can't tell... go and see some pics of the femme fatale era, look at her eyes ... and I know this because I take medication, so don't come for me. You are the idiot sorry :bedtime:

I think we need to all just accept the fact that Britney is clearly addicted to some form of **** and she probably went into the mental hospital to try to get off . She was able to pull it off while young but now that she’s older her habits are starting to show obviously through her face and it makes me very very sad! Her life has become like Michael Jackson’s, even though he was guarded he was clearly on ***** the whole time and nobody knew :( just Bc yur not on coke doesn’t mean yur not on *****!

Now she needs a crazy amount of filler and Botox to hide what these ***** have done to her face. She can never hide it like the average person Bc most regular ppl are overweight, her face doesn’t have the normal amount of fat it should have which is why she can’t be slim anymore and still look youthful , Britney always had a very fat youthful plump face even at her skinniest ! This is not normal. Her team is hiding something but I think it’s for Britney’s well being !!they don’t wanna lose her because she may never let them back In

• Content Curators

ok youre banned lmfao love how u choose to ignore that she is on meds for her mental illness that affect her face aswell as bad makeup extreme anxiety and stress and tanning and smoking

we all know shes on meds stop trying to make it look like shes an addict

:staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty::staysalty:

Archived