[New Candids] Britney Spotted at a Tanning Salon 4/26

Herumbra

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

She looks fine, but I'm dying at the flip phone. A moment of honesty from Team B.

In before Lou finds out there’s a game on old phones called “Snake.”

Emergency Team B conference: “She has access to a MAN-MADE device promoting SATAN, the serpent of deception and reason for the downfall of man. Exorcise the phone immediately, or Britney will become an inspiration for homosexuals and feminists* as punishment for her sins!”

B Army: Too late, *****.

*To clarify, any woman who doesn’t believe in being wholly subservient to her husband and praying to an invisible sky daddy is a dangerous “feminazi” to these psychos and even much of our highly uneducated populace; most individuals have no idea what feminism actually is (I.e., the mere support of egalitarianism, which every single person who supports civil rights should wholeheartedly endorse).

30 minutes ago, Dirk said:

this is so late 80s :tifflmao:

she should just chill a bit on her pool to get some vitamin D and that's it :flawless:

Well, Britney is clearly tanning to change her skin tone rather than simply to reap the benefits of Vitamin D; thus, tanning beds (despite their extreme risks) are actually a much safer way to achieve the level of color she generally has (15 mins in a tanning bed is equivalent to three hours in the sun; hence, the exposure from utilizing the former over the latter is far less). 

But as someone with the same natural complexion as Britney, I’m personally still Team Spray Tan, even though I know that’s also about a decade past its peak trendiness. :dorkney:

54 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Then don’t be that guy. No matter which version of events you believe, all parties admit she was released just YESTERDAY from a three-month hospitalization at a mental health facility.

Research trials indicate the most commonly prescribed antipsychotics add an average 7-15 lb weight increase within 6 weeks of starting the medication. Again, we know she has been medicated; thus, any weight gain you perceive as unacceptable was based upon medical necessity and not laziness. 

Your priorities are f**ked up. 

Edit: I saw your own edit, and thus redact my harsh tone. I feel a bit defensive on Brit’s behalf at the moment. :) 

No I understand. Its a tough time. I hate when fans react to weight gain like its necessarily a bad thing. 

13 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Does it make anyone else hopeful that she has a whole new entourage? Maybe she is getting out?

I can’t speak for the woman who was with her a few days back, but I’m pretty sure this bodyguard has been with her since late last year at least.

30 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Does it make anyone else hopeful that she has a whole new entourage? Maybe she is getting out?

whole new entourage? like who?

that guy with her is her bodyguard and has been for a while, when i had my meet and greet last year he was there and same with the body guard she was pictured with the other day.

Archived