Britney is a Riri stan, and that time her team prevented her...

jennyj

She's so precious... we've all seen this clip of her fangirling over Riri.  But keep watching, after that clip is her trying to say Hi to Riri... but her Papa Jamie pulls her away... :nochillbrit:
Also, the second video under is a montage of some other times her team pushed her away when she genuinely wanted to connect with her fans.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

Why is everything so sped up :jfallonlol:

Because Instagram only allows videos under 1 minute to be ppsted or they crop it out. So everything has to be sped up to fit in time.

And I had not seen that part where she tried to say hi. But how do we know it was Rihanna?

I'm all up for S&M 2.0. RiRi would have been a better choice for Slumber Party than Tinashe.

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Because Instagram only allows videos under 1 minute to be ppsted or they crop it out. So everything has to be sped up to fit in time.

And I had not seen that part where she tried to say hi. But how do we know it was Rihanna?

I'm all up for S&M 2.0. RiRi would have been a better choice for Slumber Party than Tinashe.

Actually I would love a new RiriXBritney Collab but i don't think that Rihanna's voice fits Slumber Party. I have to give it to Tinashe.

On 4/26/2019 at 12:21 AM, Fckry said:

Britney looked and acted soooo herself in 2016

lol you’re kidding right? she was like a whole new different person in 2016. first era with the tragic lip lift/face change and overall just very antsy all together. let’s not even bring up the carpool karaoke incident and the painfully awkward jonathan ross interview, just to name a couple. she was slightly more involved with the creative process of the album in terms of actually laying vocals down but that’s about it. 

i know i’m a minority here when I say this but I really didn’t care for 2016ney. yes im glad she was able to re-establish her self-esteem a bit but something about her behavior, pouty lips and overall mannerisms just really turned me off and came across as fake. it was like looking at a completely different person. imo, she came off as more real, genuine and personable during 2011 and especially in 2013-2014. and yes bring in the downvotes even though this is the truth that some of y’all don’t wanna admit. 

On 4/25/2019 at 9:04 PM, jennyj said:

She's so precious... we've all seen this clip of her fangirling over Riri.  But keep watching, after that clip is her trying to say Hi to Riri... but her Papa Jamie pulls her away... :nochillbrit:
Also, the second video under is a montage of some other times her team pushed her away when she genuinely wanted to connect with her fans.

Ugh... Robin, Jamie and LOU.. you can see Lou walking behind her.  

On 4/27/2019 at 4:01 AM, DignifiedLove said:

i know i’m a minority here when I say this but I really didn’t care for 2016ney. yes im glad she was able to re-establish her self-esteem a bit but something about her behavior, pouty lips and overall mannerisms just really turned me off and came across as fake. it was like looking at a completely different person. imo, she came off as more real, genuine and personable during 2011 and especially in 2013-2014. and yes bring in the downvotes even though this is the truth that some of y’all don’t wanna admit. 

I felt like she became more of a valley girl in 2016... I think Vegas had an impact on her and she likes it there.  BUT, look at "Something To Talk About" - that is Britney!  

Archived