Britney & Adnan in X17 video before breakdown (2006)

JordyAF

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Complication said:

She honestly looks so sad by the end of that video.

However, out of all the scummy people she was around in 2007, Adnan is the least offensive. I think he genuinely started to fall for her. He's always defended her and to this day never sold her out... and he hated Sam Lutfi. 

Sorry!...Adnan tried to sell photos of her naked and in bad conditions.He also did several interviews.

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Sorry!...Adnan tried to sell photos of her naked and in bad conditions.He also did several interviews.

He said he never tried to sell the alleged *** tape. We don't actually know what's true, back then tabloids would say so many things that weren't really true.

On his interviews, he always said really nice, honest things about her as a person and he seemed to understand her very well. From all the people from that period of her life, he's the one I don't have much against...

4 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

He said he never tried to sell the alleged *** tape. We don't actually know what's true, back then tabloids would say so many things that weren't really true.

On his interviews, he always said really nice, honest things about her as a person and he seemed to understand her very well. From all the people from that period of her life, he's the one I don't have much against...

Seriously?Tabloids said that because he offered those photos but they did not publish because of two reasons:They were not clear and Britney was not conscious.

I think he also said that Britney wanted to have a child with him or something.Playing with these subjects for money is dirty.

7 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

I actually agree. Considering her state then he wasn't as bad as he could have been in those interviews. I also think he might have had a lot more to say. 

9 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

There's zero proof those even exist.

And he did several interviews to defend her and say what a wonderful mother she is. Pretty sure he didn't take any money for them either.

On 4/27/2019 at 4:07 AM, Winter _90 said:

Seriously?Tabloids said that because he offered those photos but they did not publish because of two reasons:They were not clear and Britney was not conscious.

I think he also said that Britney wanted to have a child with him or something.Playing with these subjects for money is dirty.

That doesn't make sense? I mean if she was unconscious and someone is out to take a bad photo of you, that person should just take another. After all: You're unconscious and they can pretty much do whatever they want, right? 

I think Britney DID want a child with him (or pretty much anyone) at that time. She also wanted the tabloids to write about it and even did little "hush" signs to the paps before when she bought pregnancy tests etc. Seriously. I can't be the only one remembering this from her awake 24/7 time? 

11 hours ago, Marlean said:

There were so many rumors and "friends" back then... like this https://heresycorner.blogspot.com/2008/01/britneys-islamic-panic.html 

Exactly. People believe what they want to believe.

@Winter _90, I respect your opinion, but the way I see it, and as far as I remember, he was a pap: if he really wanted and with the network he had, he could've sold pictures or videos of Britney easily, but there's no proof that they actually exist. And even when Lynne tried to make him lie in court about Lufti, as much as he didn't like the guy, he did not. The fact that Britney kept in contact with him after the restraining order means a lot. I never read a bad word from him about Britney, that's why I respect him. I still believe there are people who are trustworthy in the world, and I think Britney does too, otherwise, life would be pretty miserable...

Adnan Ghalib: There's No Britney *** Tape: https://www.justjared.com/2008/10/01/adnan-***-tape/

On 4/25/2019 at 6:39 PM, JordyAF said:

I’ve never seen this!! He comes in when she’s putting gas and then again in the hotel and hugs her :OMGney: I had Never seen this video before! What a crazy time :pensiveney:

Jesus this is a mess. How things got to a point where the most famous person at the time had NO SECURITY and was pumping gas by herself. Can you imagine Taylor Swift or Beyoncé doing this? Of course people would go crazy. Her family should have done something already by this time (I’m not talking about c ship of course!!) but clearly something was off 

15 hours ago, Marlean said:

That doesn't make sense? I mean if she was unconscious and someone is out to take a bad photo of you, that person should just take another. After all: You're unconscious and they can pretty much do whatever they want, right? 

I think Britney DID want a child with him (or pretty much anyone) at that time. She also wanted the tabloids to write about it and even did little "hush" signs to the paps before when she bought pregnancy tests etc. Seriously. I can't be the only one remembering this from her awake 24/7 time? 

When a person is almost unconscious, that's why the photos were not published,She has no idea of those photos and video.The Publication/Magazine/Newspaper could get in trouble because of that.They had a relationship of less than 4 or 3 month ,she would consider having a family with Adnan?I think she only trolled because every day they published that she was expecting a baby...you remember JR Rotem and the fake messages where he said he was expecting a child with her?Well, this is the same.

3 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

Exactly. People believe what they want to believe.

@Winter _90, I respect your opinion, but the way I see it, and as far as I remember, he was a pap: if he really wanted and with the network he had, he could've sold pictures or videos of Britney easily, but there's no proof that they actually exist. And even when Lynne tried to make him lie in court about Lufti, as much as he didn't like the guy, he did not. The fact that Britney kept in contact with him after the restraining order means a lot. I never read a bad word from him about Britney, that's why I respect him. I still believe there are people who are trustworthy in the world, and I think Britney does too, otherwise, life would be pretty miserable...

Adnan Ghalib: There's No Britney *** Tape: https://www.justjared.com/2008/10/01/adnan-***-tape/

I also respect your opinion.

15 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

When a person is almost unconscious, that's why the photos were not published,She has no idea of those photos and video.The Publication/Magazine/Newspaper could get in trouble because of that.They had a relationship of less than 4 or 3 month ,she would consider having a family with Adnan?I think she only trolled because every day they published that she was expecting a baby...you remember JR Rotem and the fake messages where he said he was expecting a child with her?Well, this is the same.

JR was a douche for sure, no doubt about it. However there have been many photos and what I wrote is why should they be blurry? It just doesn't make sense to me. 

23 hours ago, Marlean said:

JR was a douche for sure, no doubt about it. However there have been many photos and what I wrote is why should they be blurry? It just doesn't make sense to me. 

For me it makes a lot of sense the photos were badly focused and dark because Adnan wanted to sell some pictures of her naked without her knowing.

32 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

For me it makes a lot of sense the photos were badly focused and dark because Adnan wanted to sell some pictures of her naked without her knowing.

I just havent seen any proof of that other than rumors. And as I showed in the link above; There was a LOT of them going around during that time. 

Archived