Britney & Adnan in X17 video before breakdown (2006)

JordyAF

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JordyAF said:

I’ve never seen this!! He comes in when she’s putting gas and then again in the hotel and hugs her :OMGney: I had Never seen this video before! What a crazy time :pensiveney:

5 minutes ago, OneLife said:

Wow I've been losing it and attacking them with an umbrella much sooner!  How can you live like that when crazy people chase you all the time:omg:

Omg:omg: That paparazzi girl must be the ***** that kept asking britney "Britney are you ok?" "Do you need someone to talk to britney?"  the night she was crying with her dog :(

28 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Aww back when she was free :makesomenoise:

I wouldn’t exactly call being stalked by 50 men, all of whom are screaming various things and incessantly shooting thousands upon thousands of flashes directly into her face, as “freedom,” either. 

She looked so beautiful in this video though, and was actually far more patient and kind then I would’ve been in her shoes. Everyone around her has always just sucked the life out of her soul for a buck, from the paparazzi to her own family. It’s tragic. 

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

I wouldn’t exactly call being stalked by 50 men, all of whom are screaming various things and incessantly shooting thousands upon thousands of flashes directly into her face, as “freedom,” either. 

She looked so beautiful in this video though, and was actually far more patient and kind then I would’ve been in her shoes. Everyone around her has always just sucked the life out of her soul for a buck, from the paparazzi to her own family. It’s tragic. 

Please, this is exactly what people miss and want. We complain about not seeing her everyday, this is what people dont want to admit they want again.. They want some photos... But they never cared how it was for Britney when someone took a photo

On 4/25/2019 at 3:48 PM, joanhs said:

Please, this is exactly what people miss and want. We complain about not seeing her everyday, this is what people dont want to admit they want again.. They want some photos... But they never cared how it was for Britney when someone took a photo

Respectfully, you’ll have to speak for yourself here; I don’t “miss or want” pictures of an artist (and human being) I admire while she’s pumping gas or attending to her children: it’s an invasion of privacy and frankly very boring.

I simply don’t care about the minutiae of others’ daily activities; hence, I don’t have SM accounts. I don’t care what someone looks like in front of the mirror on this particular Thursday; if we are friends, I already know what they look like and the selfies are just an exercise in narcissism and desperation for approval.

I mean, I’ve never even once been on my own boyfriend’s FB page, and we just purchased a home together. Frankly, I don’t know how anyone thinks that kind of trivial **** (“look at what I’m eating for lunch!”) is sufficiently interesting information to share with others, whether it pertains to celebrities or their own family and friends. 

Now, do I miss seeing professionally shot performances, music videos, and the occasional photo shoot? Yes, but that’s directly pertaining to her career and isn’t an invasion of privacy. 

But, to each their own, I suppose.

5 hours ago, Complication said:

She honestly looks so sad by the end of that video.

However, out of all the scummy people she was around in 2007, Adnan is the least offensive. I think he genuinely started to fall for her. He's always defended her and to this day never sold her out... and he hated Sam Lutfi. 

He sold her out

Archived