Is anyone here for a new Britney and Nicki collab?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/26/2019 at 5:21 PM, Borja said:

successful European tour lol don't you read the news? :tifflmao:

so now we believe everything we read on the internet? the self-drag in here is rare and real but keep going.

The NickiWrldTour is her most successful tour ever and she's been only in Europe. Regardless of how you and others feel about her she's still the most successful female rapper of all time that built herself up from the bottom, no label, no payola, just her selling mixtapes out the car. 

On 4/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, colormefresh said:

Nicki and her **** crew is out.

Cardi B is in. I’d take that collab. We need it, honestly.

Cardi must stay away from my Queen 'cause I don't want Britney getting drugged and ***** by the Bronx girl. 

Honestly :well:

On 4/26/2019 at 12:29 PM, LERIROLAU said:

im here for a gaga collab, other wise im tired of Britney collaborating with B list artist.

I love this but I’m not sure it would be good as Gaga would stomp all over her. Britney can’t hold a vocal note like Gaga and she’s far surpassed Britney in terms of prestige. I honestly never thought Gaga would become greater but as Britney slowly picks away at her legacy, she lets the like of Taylor Swift and Gaga outshine her.

Archived