Is anyone here for a new Britney and Nicki collab?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, BRSM_jl said:

I'm all in for a Cardi B collabΒ :cardi:

Isn’t it funny that we cancel every man (as WE SHOULD) who even mildly harassed a girl but this chick drugged and stole (wouldn’t be surprised if she ***** too) from men but everyone forgot about itΒ 

Maybe Brenda will serve justice

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I want her to release a buzz sing,e first if she is going forward with music.

Amd if she is imdeed collaborating, it should be with a DJ like Calvin Harris or Martin Garrix. They can introduce her to the youth and also not overshadow ner in the song.

i always dreamed of her being featured in an Avicii song sth like Lonely Together feat. Rita Oreo...

Β 

Β 

:kidcries:

Β 

Β 

Β 

RIP Avicii :otears:

16 hours ago, Stefi Hilton said:

do you think those cd’s are still available or are they limited edition?

Well, here in Poland, physical editions of the album only have the (much better) solo version. I didn't even know CDs could have the remix. I thought it only applied to digital editions.

As for the question asked in this thread, no, thank you. I'd like an album with no collaborations for once. The last one like that wasΒ CircusΒ and after that, the collabs were mosty useless, except for Sabi, who gave us a quote more iconic than her whole career. :queenflopga:

I’m beginning to wonder who on the forum is a team B spy and who isn’t. Β All these β€œwhat should the next single be” threads seem like public opinion polls. How about no? Let your mental health patient retire and work on her health. She has enough collabs in her repertoire and you’ve made enough money to last severalΒ lifetime.

Β 

21 hours ago, Itachi said:

back to the question though, no. aside from the fact that nicki is over, no more collabs please. :rihit:

Nicki is over?Β I mean, girl just came back from her successful European tour and is getting ready for the US leg. She's pulling numbers despite not being played on the radio.Β Nicki's just getting negative press because of Cardi B, but the Bronx girl is the problematic one.Β 

Back to the OP.

Yes, I would love a collab with Nicki. They have the full package, but unfortunately Britney doesn't have freedom in her personal life so her career is basically not hers anymore.Β 

24 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki is over?Β I mean, girl just came back from her successful European tour and is getting ready for the US leg. She's pulling numbers despite not being played on the radio.Β Nicki's just getting negative press because of Cardi B, but the Bronx girl is the problematic one.Β 

Back to the OP.

Yes, I would love a collab with Nicki. They have the full package, but unfortunately Britney doesn't have freedom in her personal life so her career is basically not hers anymore.Β 

successful European tour lol don't you read the news?Β :tifflmao:

Archived