[NEW CANDIDS] Britney grabbing an ice cream in Santa Monica

Lareinesmith

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BritneysOldNose said:

You’re stupid they’re not theories Hollywood is evil and she is heavily controlled 

the fans giving exposure to that gets her closer to ending this conservatorship once and for all 

... Says the one whose username and avi are rude and childish.

Moron.

4 hours ago, marioh said:

I'd go crazy if I had to have 3 people with me at all times everywhere I go.

I can’t even imagine. And that’s not even factoring in the paparazzi, fans and general curious onlookers, all of whom are also all taking pictures and shouting out various things at her all at once. 

Like Britney, I’m an introverted and private person. This kind of existence is my idea of hell. I would have a panic attack within 30 seconds of walking in her Birkenstocks.

7 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

Just when you compare the candids to the working out video you can see that the video is so old.. she’s thicker now and I think it suits her better.

nice try to make people believe she’s out of the hospital and directly back to exercising ..

Of course her team is trying to calm things down. This is all because of her stupid fans that don't have a life and believe whatever loser has to say on the internet, without actual facts, and turn it into a soap opera.

Give her privacy! 

33 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

Of course her team is trying to calm things down. This is all because of her stupid fans that don't have a life and believe whatever loser has to say on the internet, without actual facts, and turn it into a soap opera.

Give her privacy! 

How's this for actual facts; her team basically corroborated everything that "some loser on the internet" said. Her team couldn't even keep their own story straight, changing it how many times.. and you're right, the only reason we're seeing her now is because her "stupid fans" called them out on her disappearance. If it wasn't for her "stupid fans" she may very well still be in a mental facility and the gp wouldn't know about the conservatorship she's under.

Archived