Amidst all this chaos, we mustn't forget what happend on this iconic date 11 years ago

Britney invented square omelettes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPC1Nk2_oe0Y6B4q0Zlg_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBSsgdA_ZpvdSUHrSB7yM

I C O N I C QUEEN:yesplease:

Spoiler

I know it hurts to see a Nokia in 2019:crying2:

Spoiler

Also, they changed her Wikipedia picture from the May 2013 one to a POM one again to the May 2013 one

200px-Britney_Spears_2013_(Straighten_Cr    ->   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEcZzo21lBGFbXXlmRhKQ    ->   200px-Britney_Spears_2013_(Straighten_Cr

Guess they are bored:janet:

Spoiler

Also also, 0:20 to 0:36 of this song is the best pre-chorus of any song that exists and possibly the best thing that has happened to her career in 20 years of music

Happy Square Omelette Day Everybody! :kisses2all:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

Also also, 0:20 to 0:36 of this song is the best pre-chorus of any song that exists and possibly the best thing that has happened to her career in 20 years of music

Happy Square Omelette Day Everybody! :kisses2all:

Finally someone else agrees, that pre-chorus is life and she sounds amazing.

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

I hate myself for spilling soda all over my monitor right now :tifflmao:

Do you think Britney's team knew even back then? Was the omelette foreshadowing #FreeBritney? Clairvoyant Queen :crying1:

The Omelette was half the reason Womanizer was a hit back then and still to this day is the pivotal cause why the video has 231 million views. The Omelette has obviously forshadowed her whole career since 2008 with just a 1 second feature in a music video. The "temporary" refrigeratorship has gone for too long and deserves to end. #FreeEggs #StopRefridgeratorAbuse :sobbing:

Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Not the omelette in the video basically mirroring her real life and more! Why has Jamie Lynn not commented on this yet???

Maybe someone should tweet the director and ask him if there are more clues in the video.

Are there more omelettes in the video??? Were they possibly cut out by David Lachapelle?? :omg:

A whole conspiracy theory just unraveled:fakewow: This has given me a brand new viewpoint on the Womanizer video. 

We should start a private investigation bureau tbh

5 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Am I wrong for loving Private Show though??? (and the high pitched vocals) :gobaby:

People can take away everything away from you, but they can never take away the truth that Private Show is one of the songs that makes Glory Glory. Undoubtedly the most fun song on the album. I love it and I don't find the vocals annoying :bop:

Archived