Original “Sweet Dreams” interlude concept by Britney?

Definitely feel this is fake. Although with all the news this past week it makes me wonder: if brit wasn’t under the conservatorship do you guys think stuff like her breakdown would be more addressed? I always felt she didn’t wanna talk about paparazzi and such, but now I’ve been second guessing that.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, JustBreathe said:

I LOVE it. So real. You can tell they were planning to actually film scenes of her to replace the scenes from the movie - that was just there to illustrate the concept.

Would love to have seen more real and creative stuff like this from her. This is artistry.

It's fan man :whatitellu:

• 2 years later...
On 4/20/2019 at 12:17 AM, JordyAF said:

I found this on a Britney’s letters Instagram and I have Never heard of this nor seen it before. Does anyone know if this is true or if this person made it? It has a date stamp at the beginning :mj:

https://britslettersoftruth.tumblr.com/post/113115146344/who-decides-rejected-interlude-concept-from-the

On 4/20/2019 at 1:13 AM, kneetap said:

Yh that’s fake sadly 

On 4/20/2019 at 2:44 AM, Seel said:

Nahh.. just clips of “Jacob’s Ladder” - BTW I love that movie. :)

On 4/20/2019 at 4:33 PM, studlygeorge said:

Definitely feel this is fake. Although with all the news this past week it makes me wonder: if brit wasn’t under the conservatorship do you guys think stuff like her breakdown would be more addressed? I always felt she didn’t wanna talk about paparazzi and such, but now I’ve been second guessing that.

On 4/20/2019 at 4:39 PM, Applejack said:

It's just a #FreeBritney fan video :)

On 4/21/2019 at 10:17 PM, Complication said:

It's fan man :whatitellu:

Post is back up.

Some sources actually say that this was a concept video and it was the original idea. They needed to film the whole thing, but ofc it got scrapped for it being waay too dark.

Yes, it uses TMZ clips and Jacob's Ladder movie clips, because they didn't get to record it.

@PokemonSpears

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Post is back up.

Some sources actually say that this was a concept video and it was the original idea. They needed to film the whole thing, but ofc it got scrapped for it being waay too dark.

Yes, it uses TMZ clips and Jacob's Ladder movie clips, because they didn't get to record it.

@PokemonSpears

it's very dark indeed

when you say concept video do you mean as an actual music video, or was intended just for the tour. I think the actual interlude makes a bit more sense, it's more performance-ish whereas this concept would've been a bit too personal for a show

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's very dark indeed

when you say concept video do you mean as an actual music video, or was intended just for the tour. I think the actual interlude makes a bit more sense, it's more performance-ish whereas this concept would've been a bit too personal for a show

According to the source, this was Britney's concept for the backdrop that ended up being Sweet Dreams. Of course, it got rejected.

• Like 1