Which album had the best singles?

Which album had the best singles?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

I think all of her albums actually have good singles. I think they usually do a good job choosing the singles. The only era they messed up might be Glory since there were other songs on the album that had more potential to do well than SP 

Still to this day, Glory has single worthy songs that sound fresh. SP was a perfect second single, and so was DYWCO. She even delivered an excellent video for it that could have gained many views. 

But what didn't work was the promotion part. Staying in Vegas was obviously not going to help. So I don't think SP would have flopped had it been promoted, it could have even surpassed Make Me. 

So if no promotion, no songs from Glory would have been a hit. Also the second single was way too delayed

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised a lot of fans don't like DLMBTLTK. It's not iconic like many of her other songs from the time but I love that she did something different. I don't love country music and I know the song's a ballad but you can definitely feel the Shania vibes on this track and it's a nice crossover. I feel the song is quite pure, maybe that's why I like it so much. 

17 hours ago, Itachi said:

since there's no specific criteria, i chose based on my own. which is, that the singles released are the best from the album that none of the other songs from the album were single material. also, none of the released singles were undeserving. so i chose Oops. :unbothered:

i think none of the other tracks from the album could have worked especially that she has spammed us with so many pop hits at that point. :unbothered:

the other albums meanwhile,

BOMT - I Will Be There

Britney - Rock n Roll was unnecessary

ITZ - uhm duh BOM, TOMH, Boom Boom :girlwhat:

Blackout - Heaven on Earth

Circus - Unusual You, Blur; AND Radar should have happened in Blackout

FF - Inside Out, HATLM

BJ - :idkha:

Glory - too many, but the biggest injustice was Mood Ring as a Japan exclusive bonus track, that was one of the most single worthy songs :lemmetellu:

I agree but Oops could have spawned more pop hits in my opinion: Don’t Go Knocking on My Door, What U See (Is What U Get), Can’t Make You Love Me and maybe Where Are You Now

It would be Femme Fatale if not for Criminal, which features her ugliest boyfriend ever - Jason Trawick. Y’all voted for that to be a single though. :whatitellu: 

Britney wins bc we got the Boys remix and Overprotected remix and Slave and people make fun of “I’m not a girl” but everyone knows it. So....! :demi:

Archived