Britney crying

lipeservat

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You guys love conspiracy theories, don't you? :juggingu:

in which bit of my post did i ever say anything that even remotely suggested that i was pointing out a conspiracy theory?

also, stop using the phrase conspiracy theory in a derogatory way. it might be true. are you a seer? a know it all? 

she is so happy when the guy is on stage. Like genuinely happy.

I think she's so lonely where she can't even talk to her dancers. That conversation with Lucas was probably the most stimulating novel thing she had that day. I wish she was allowed to talk to people, you can tell she likes it if she vibes with them. 

Imagine not being allowed to talk to new people or have small talk. 

You can tell she just wants it.

This stuff is just making me more depressed by the min

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

For the POM tour. Then she had one more show in october. She was just feeling emotional because she realized it would be the "last" pom show ever but she was also not taking her medicines back then. That's why she acted weird and had the tics on stage. 

Because that wasn’t the last show :/

2 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I think she's so lonely where she can't even talk to her dancers. That conversation with Lucas was probably the most stimulating novel thing she had that day. I wish she was allowed to talk to people, you can tell she likes it if she vibes with them. 

Totally agree with this

https://www.bustle.com/p/is-britney-spears-conservatorship-ending-a-new-report-says-her-dad-is-considering-a-change-8613706

This got me thinking... Allegedly they planned on ending the c-ship after the end of POM Tour (when did we hear this story before...), but they didn't. Assuming they'd told her that early 2018 or before the tour, were her hopes crushed AGAIN towards the time the last shows and M&Gs came? She was crying, distraught... Just like 2010.

11 hours ago, Applejack said:

https://www.bustle.com/p/is-britney-spears-conservatorship-ending-a-new-report-says-her-dad-is-considering-a-change-8613706

This got me thinking... Allegedly they planned on ending the c-ship after the end of POM Tour (when did we hear this story before...), but they didn't. Assuming they'd told her that early 2018 or before the tour, were her hopes crushed AGAIN towards the time the last shows and M&Gs came? She was crying, distraught... Just like 2010.

I hope is fake ;/

15 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Have you seen that video of Mikey saying working with her, she had a shield around her? That Rihanna would just say “what’s up” or something but they weren’t allowed to talk to Britney or whatever?

I remember her being with her dancers was her favorite part of her job before K-Fed. She called them friends and everything :(

Anyway, I think she cried bc POM was 5 years old and she felt sad about it ending. Lol.

On 4/18/2019 at 6:48 AM, richluv0715 said:

She's probably crying because she knew she was at the end of this bit of freedom the tour gave her

And that now she'd have to go back home to her restraints 

I was thinking exactly the same 

14 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Have you seen that video of Mikey saying working with her, she had a shield around her? That Rihanna would just say “what’s up” or something but they weren’t allowed to talk to Britney or whatever?

I remember her being with her dancers was her favorite part of her job before K-Fed. She called them friends and everything :(

Anyway, I think she cried bc POM was 5 years old and she felt sad about it ending. Lol.

Where can we see this video?

Archived