I Edited the "MM" Music Video to Make More Sense. (DELETED FROM VIMEO)

Luminous

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/17/2019 at 7:19 AM, Luminous said:

Some of you requested me to do this, so I made this "definitive" version of MM.

What will you find?
A video combining the 3 different versions of MM in order to give the recent filtered version a little more meaning. It’s basically a music video that shows how it was shot, that's the plot. :mj:

What won’t you find?
- G-Eazy, since in both the official and the original versions, his appearances make no sense, don't fit very well. 
- The scenes inside the house were removed, except those inside the cage (because i like them).

These scenes that I have not included, could (in my imagination) be used for another "single" as if it were a continuation of MM, after she left the recording studio along with one of her dancers; and this is where the second video would start. In this way, such scenes could be given greater meaning. (Maybe "Invitation", "Do You Wanna Come Over?").

For obvious reasons, I will not post the video on my YouTube channel, otherwise I will upload it to VIMEO. I don’t know how long it’ll stay online, but it’s worth a shot. :badthoughts:

I am also not allowed to give you the direct link of the video, so I will only give you the link of my VIMEO profile, so you can find it more easily: https://vimeo.com/luminousproductions

Hurry, watch the video before it gets deleted and then come back here to give me a comment on it. :janet:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Well my video is officially deleted from my Vimeo so, i will PM it to those who asked me for it!.

I want it?

On 4/17/2019 at 1:19 AM, Luminous said:

Some of you requested me to do this, so I made this "definitive" version of MM.

What will you find?
A video combining the 3 different versions of MM in order to give the recent filtered version a little more meaning. It’s basically a music video that shows how it was shot, that's the plot. :mj:

What won’t you find?
- G-Eazy, since in both the official and the original versions, his appearances make no sense, don't fit very well. 
- The scenes inside the house were removed, except those inside the cage (because i like them).

These scenes that I have not included, could (in my imagination) be used for another "single" as if it were a continuation of MM, after she left the recording studio along with one of her dancers; and this is where the second video would start. In this way, such scenes could be given greater meaning. (Maybe "Invitation", "Do You Wanna Come Over?").

For obvious reasons, I will not post the video on my YouTube channel, otherwise I will upload it to VIMEO. I don’t know how long it’ll stay online, but it’s worth a shot. :badthoughts:

I am also not allowed to give you the direct link of the video, so I will only give you the link of my VIMEO profile, so you can find it more easily: https://vimeo.com/luminousproductions

Hurry, watch the video before it gets deleted and then come back here to give me a comment on it. :janet:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Well my video is officially deleted from my Vimeo so, i will PM it to those who asked me for it!.

I WANNA SEE IT!!! ???

22 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

what does pm mean i want to see it

what does that mean

21 hours ago, xoxo, Stan. said:

PLEASE SOMEONE PM ME

6 hours ago, JustLoveMe<3 said:

I want it?

8 hours ago, Filippo said:

Can you PM me as well? Thank you! :)

I can't private message you guys, you may have disabled that option in your account settings. :calculating:

Archived