#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

All the people saying it's creepy what he did, how? He had a **** load of stuff rekated to Britney and 2007. He left it all behind in a trunk and moved on with his life. He wanted a new beginning most probably. If he threw it all away, it would be like losing a part of his life. He understood that he simply couldn't leave all that behind.

Reveal hidden contents

And if he threw it all away, we wouldn't have Rebellion.:demi:

Im not supporting him exactly but I don't find it creepy

I agree ummm he had the stuff he had a restraining order so it’s not like he could have shown up and given it to her. Was he supposed to throw it out? I sure as hell would have saved it too lol

he could have made money off all this stuff he could have sold the tapes and the photos but he didn’t. That says something about who he is 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

he could have made money off all this stuff he could have sold the tapes and the photos but he didn’t. That says something about who he is 

maybe it's subtle blackmail; look I still have **** from the past

I could read

• Better in Time
  • WOMANIZER!
  • Whateva (?)
  • Madonna - Erotica
  • Cher
  • Brit - enclosed are the pics that I'm sure will bring a million smiles. I love you and will see yoo soon.
  • To B From T- Hot as Ice (new final mix), Piece of Me (new bloodhy song) Teresa #214 #819
  • Britney' Roughmix (no piano), Roughmix (w/ piano), Rough,ix (edited). Any questions please call Aaron Fessel 818-720-4024 (?). Westlake revording 323-851-9800.
  • B shewtape (w/ intro). Gimme more, break the ice, get naked, breathe on me, toxic, ooh ooh baby, do something, boys, hit me baby(remix), slave
  • Like 7
5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I could read

• Better in Time
  • WOMANIZER!
  • Whateva (?)
  • Madonna - Erotica
  • Cher
  • Brit - enclosed are the pics that I'm sure will bring a million smiles. I love you and will see yoo soon.
  • To B From T- Hot as Ice (new final mix), Piece of Me (new bloodhy song) Teresa #214 #819
  • Britney' Roughmix (no piano), Roughmix (w/ piano), Rough,ix (edited). Any questions please call Aaron Fessel 818-720-4024 (?). Westlake revording 323-851-9800.
  • B shewtape (w/ intro). Gimme more, break the ice, get naked, breathe on me, toxic, ooh ooh baby, do something, boys, hit me baby(remix), slave

Also, that letter:
"Brit - 

Enclosed are the pics that I'm SURE will bring a million smiles!

I love you + will see you soon!"

What do you think that's about? :ineedthetruth:

• Like 3