#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

46 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Healthy mind and body.

that's exactly what the girls said in the podcast yesterday! They were like "It doesn't sound like britney at all because she doesn't care about weight,she would have written like "healthy mind and body and stuff like that"

Guys it's clear team b is watching every move we make

Plus I'm not surprised she went tanning. We were all saying that she looks pale compared to the video they shared on IG. Now they can recycle every vid they want 

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I won’t believe a thing about Britney until she’s out of the conservatorship. Oh, and decision making? Let’s look at the questionable decisions made by celebrities 24/7. Where was Robert Downey Jr.’s permanent conservatorship? I could name a thousand people.

are they as lucky as Britney to have Lou as their business manager? :mj:

• Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

I don't get it, wasn't she supposed to have just lost 5 pounds or something? Not that there's anything bad about it, she looks good, but it looks more like she gained the 5 pounds...

Feels like that workout video is proof she did not post it herself then or at least was not recent...

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

I mean, I get that fans are concerned...but imagine for a moment that it’s quite possible Britney doesn’t feel that the public has a right to know her diagnosis.  She is entitled to privacy of her medical business, just like each and every one of us are.  It would be so easy for her and her team to release her diagnosis...honestly that would probably strengthen the argument for the conservatorship.  But if she is the one who doesn’t want to disclose that part of her life then I don’t think we have a right, as a fan base, to demand that answer.  Medical diagnosis is extremely sensitive.  That’s why HIPPA exists. Some people are much more uncomfortable sharing that with people than others and that’s totally ok.  We look at this all as “these people owe us answers”, but at the end of the day Britney is the center of this entire ordeal and it’s not their place to discuss her diagnosis.  I don’t think they are hiding it for their own gain...she would probably make them more money if she came out with it and became a poster child for mental health awareness.  I truly believe she wants that part of her life private and doesn’t want to re-live traumatic events.

What you said is what Team B wants you to believe. But going by that logic, why are they telling the media that she is going off the rails and that her mental health is worse and that they need to find the right balance of medications to treat her? Also why are they addressing Sam’s emails then? If she in fact did write that caption then clearly she’s fine talking about her past if she says don’t believe Sam and that his emails are fake. Everything doesn’t make sense. She said in the video that she needed her privacy but now we are getting candids of her doing “ordinary things” after three months of no sight of her. What you are doing is doing Britney an injustice and making her team happy, they want everyone to just move on and look away and continue to pull out an narrative that is convenient for them. 

• Like 3