#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Give me a break!  

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/26/britney-spears-wants-to-keep-stress-levels-as-low-as-possible/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

At the time, Spears’ manager, Larry Rudolph told Variety, “Everything is on hold right now until Jamie is better. But once he is, she will resume working on the album. Right now, she’s taking some time off to deal with these family issues.”

If she was so upset with his illness than why would she go to a wellness center for a month? Shouldn’t she be there for him then? It’s all bull!!!

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Give me a break!  

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/26/britney-spears-wants-to-keep-stress-levels-as-low-as-possible/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

If she was so upset with his illness than why would she go to a wellness center for a month? Shouldn’t she be there for him then? It’s all bull!!!

More damage control and her team being backed into a corner

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Goku said:

She's not successful in both. :selenerz:

They try to sell the whole package performer/singer/ etc. but at the end of the day:

her music is lifeless and does only basic comedy movies. (Enough was great) :paper:

We're in the hands that handle Meghan Trainor :selenerz:

this explains why Britney got her choreographer back in 2015 (Charme La Donna) :selenerz:

She really isn't

She gets roles sometime, not often

I think she still does music as another income stream because she just rely on movies because she barely booked.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, .: lucky :. said:

Literally only wearing it in the photos shot by that Fiacuzzi guy. She doesn't have it on in any of her regular posts all last year. But she has been seen with it in all the footage we have of her since Sunday

The necklace seems stupid but when it comes to Britney, the necklaces are very simbolic and some how play a big role on her. Before the breakdown she was wearing the sword thing when she was in rebellion Mode. Prior the big breakdown she was wearing the star of David and then she entered Cedars Sinai. After that she was wearing the little heart like for a looong time. And now this illuminati eye. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Lilian said:

I don't get it, wasn't she supposed to have just lost 5 pounds or something? Not that there's anything bad about it, she looks good, but it looks more like she gained the 5 pounds...

Feels like that workout video is proof she did not post it herself then or at least was not recent...

she did gain weight but she looks much better with meat on her than when she looks too thin - it makes her look older

• Like 5