#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

32 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I don’t like nasty comments either, but some people (not all, of course) are simply trying to articulate that her looks aren’t matching up with the clips we’ve seen (although some people could be articulating this MUCH better). We aren’t being taken for a ride anymore.

Y’all are acting like she was skinny in that workout vid? She clearly looked like she gained more weight to me look at her arms and belly.. idk what y’all are seeing and is that gym not the gym that’s in the facility ? 

1 minute ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I mean she says by the end she doesn't know anything for sure but still ...

Why would Meghan Trainor, of all people, know anything regarding Britney’s case? Have they ever even so much as met? And Meghan citing B’s pathologically lying family as her source doesn’t lend much credibility.

• Like 3

TMZ: "Short story ... she's doing better, but she's not right, at least not yet. It's something her dad, Jamie, has been dealing with for nearly a dozen years as her conservator, trying to give her the space she needs to live her life, and at the same time steer her away from disaster."

They really avoided a disaster here.

What a cruel joke. What a poor excuse for a father. He needs to stop wasting Britney's money on these trash articles.

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Why would Meghan Trainor, of all people, know anything regarding Britney’s case? Have they ever even so much as met? And Meghan citing B’s pathologically lying family as her source doesn’t lend much credibility.

isn't lou her business manager, too?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Goku said:

"Why Britney keeps mentioning Steven Tayler and Jlo?"

Wait. Britney, Aerosmith AND J-Lo? Second question: why does every f**king client Lou “works with” wind up in Vegas? 

Third question: why do my font sizes change randomly mid-post without my consent? :( 

• Like 3