#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

34 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Omg the reach lol :mcorangu:

This is nothing believe me..some guys over here just trying too much. I even read somewhere that Britney's video telling that all is well was taken months ago in occasion if fans freaked out over something:wtf: or they compare the video where Britney doing gym with the recent photos and telling that is an old video, at the same time (she's wearing the same necklace btw which we are seeing for first time) there are others who argue that she seems sad and she's not laughing blah blah as it is mandatory to laugh while you re working out..ofcource she's gonna be moody she is in a mental health facility for a reason:overitkbye: as i said some are trying too much to prove what they want to prove..such kind of things make us all look like nuts and that we dont know really what are we talking about. :surething:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You figured if they were so concerned about keeping their million dollar conservatorship scam going that would at least focus on ONE story. 

Maybe it's different strategy, more options the less believable they become it's not like 50/50 anymore. :ponderney: 

• Like 1

I just can’t believe the story changes every day since the podcast from last week. They are truly shook and gagging. The writing’s on the wall! 

This is just so disturbing. I’m finding it difficult to enjoy her music - I love her, but now I feel anything in the last decade was forced. It all adds up. 

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

She is the new judge appointed to Britney’s case, apparently since 2016 as per the records. The previous judge who was appointed had a history of corruption.  From what we have gathered she has called some kind of hearing on May 10 regarding the c-ship that we really have no information about but exhale is hoping this is the day she changes the world and frees Britney - but supposedly Britney is not attending 

Who said she's not attending?

11 minutes ago, justphil said:

I just can’t believe the story changes every day since the podcast from last week. They are truly shook and gagging. The writing’s on the wall! 

This is just so disturbing. I’m finding it difficult to enjoy her music - I love her, but now I feel anything in the last decade was forced. It all adds up. 

I feel the same and it hurts a lot.  It feels personal, TBH.  So, if the conservatorship ends, will it null her RCA contract?  I hope so.

2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

I don't expect anything new. After how team B literally shot down the entire movement with one britney post (no matter if anyone believes it) the gram girls will look completely nuts if they push it further at this point :cackling: the smart thing to do rn for them is to let it go for the time being:mj:

I don't agree.  They need to spill what they know.

• Like 8