#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I don’t agree with digging into her medical records either HOWEVER people are alleging that two psychiatrists evaluated her and found no reason for her to be under c ship? If they are stating it it should have been visible somewhere ie. public -  Is there any truth to it because it could be groundbreaking to the case in my opinion 

That's true. However, we haven't seen any solid proof of that, there aren't documents, or statements confirming this information. This could backfire. 

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

God, if our #BrendaJoan doesn't release Britney, I can already see the hate she's gonna receive in here (and I can already see myself being the only defending her like I do with Britney Jean :blol: ) 

After all the Britney protest ,believe me she wouldn't want to come against the barmy

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

That's true. However, we haven't seen any solid proof of that, there aren't documents, or statements confirming this information. This could backfire. 

That’s what I mean! We can’t just run with that aa it may not even be true - @land originally posted it with the timeline I believe 

• Like 3