#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

How does using Sam make us lose credibility? If anything, the IG post just gave more validity to him. Not saying we should trust him, but he’s obviously going to know more than we do. We don’t know what’s true and what’s not in regards to Sam, Lynne, Jamie, Jamie Lynn or anyone at this point.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Goku said:

We exposed the conservatorship BEFORE the arrival of Sam in this mess. We don't need him. :rihit:

His "help" is only damaging the whole thing. I thought we were better than this. :rihit:

Maybe Sam sends you the email and he asks you to share them here with a different nickname? Think. :rihit:

But it's the same person in both pictures (Exhell profile and Twitter profile :slowdown:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

How does using Sam make us lose credibility? If anything, the IG post just gave more validity to him. Not saying we should trust him, but he’s obviously going to know more than we do. We don’t know what’s true and what’s not in regards to Sam, Lynne, Jamie, Jamie Lynn or anyone at this point.

This. And his words and emails could be defamatory and he could be sued. Why would he lie knowing the consequences? :slowdown:

• Like 5

Hi! I've been a Britney fan from the beginning and a longtime reader on BH, but first time posting...

I do agree that the two videos of Brit posted are forced or old..but also has anyone noticed that the two videos look like there is a screen or something or two way mirror or glass between them? If you look at the videos there is a weird glare with the lights and it looks like something between her and the camera. The exercise video looks like she is looking down at a camera. Almost like a two way mirror ..sick if that's the case...sorry if this has already been posted. Keep up the good detective work!! ?

On 4/21/2019 at 9:15 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

x17 plus other papp camping outside the facility thanks to daddy ******** his pants spears leaking the location to them:

Image result for spongebob squidward camping

No

• Like 1
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

If anything we only lose credibility in GP's eyes which we should not care for imo because the GP believes anything they're served by the media.

Sam might have a sketchy past with Britney and all, and possibly has ulterior motives, but it is my belief the e-mails he leaks are legit and if it helps the movement to discover the truth I'm here for him.

I mean because of him we know lou is part of a anti gay cult and church :byetina:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

If anything we only lose credibility in GP's eyes which we should not care for imo because the GP believes anything they're served by the media.

Sam might have a sketchy past with Britney and all, and possibly has ulterior motives, but it is my belief the e-mails he leaks are legit and if it helps the movement to discover the truth I'm here for him.

This. This whole conservatorship situation is being exposed because of 2 Britney's fans Tess and Barbara. The whole #FreeBritney movement became big because of Britney's fans, we got a reaction out of Britney's team because us Britney's fans kept on getting receipts or assumptions waiting to be confirmed and the media are talking about it because of everything that Britney's fans did. The GP being on our side or not is just a bonus at this point.

Just now, Joey Orfino said:

This. This whole conservatorship situation is being exposed because of 2 Britney's fans Tess and Barbara. The whole #FreeBritney movement became big because of Britney's fans, we got a reaction out of Britney's team because us Britney's fans kept on getting receipts or assumptions waiting to be confirmed and the media are talking about it because of everything that Britney's fans did. The GP is on our side or not is just a bonus at this point.

I was about to say have you seen the GP they dont believe team britney at all pretty much.