#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, JKW said:

God damned i HATE that they merge all those post in just one thread.

What did i missed the last two days?

Britney is back on Instagram.

A court date has been scheduled for May 10, for a review which Britney isn’t required to attend. Brenda Joan is a new judge who’s been assigned to Britney’s case in 2016 (I think may be wrong). Some fans are hoping that queen brenda might end the c-ship. Also Jamie Lynn went off on IG and some emails were leaked by Sam Lufti/lutfi whatever his last name is.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

Britney is back on Instagram.

A court date has been scheduled for May 10, for a review which Britney isn’t required to attend. Brenda Joan is a new judge who’s been assigned to Britney’s case in 2016 (I think may be wrong). Some fans are hoping that queen brenda might end the c-ship. Also Jamie Lynn went off on IG and some emails were leaked by Sam Lufti/lutfi whatever his last name is.

Also notable, Sam Lutfi and Perez Hilton we’re involved in a twitter fight :sendinglove:

• Like 1

It's not uncommon for choosing the right meds to be a process of trial and error. But what I think they're probably getting wrong is that they treat Britney like a machine that's malfunctioning and needs to be repaired with meds. But meds don't solve problems, they just make dealing with them slightly easier. If someone's unhappy because they feel burnt out, uninspired, overprotected and controlled, then even the best kinds of meds aren't going to help. Such a person should change something about their life. That's why I wish Britney could make such decisions for herself. If she wants to retire and paint pictures of flowers, then she should do it. Whatever she wants to do, it's time she figures it out herself. 

• Like 6