#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Britney apparently kept in touch with Sam throughout 2008, until the restraining order was placed. Probably her mom too

But why would Lynne have kept in touch with Sam? After he drugged her and everything she alleged she saw him do to her daughter. Idk I feel like this email is the most questionable one so far, but if it is real could sort of explain a lot- like why Lynne seems to be supporting posts for #freebritney

• Like 2

Jesus Lord Almighty, I just want a new podcast at this point. There is no telling if that email is real and no way of confirming if he really has a source who may or may not be Lynne Spears.

I just.... We can't circulate that with all the logic that should say 'wait a second, how?'

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I know, it actually makes it more believable in a way, hah. 

And didn’t some previously leaked emails reveal that Larry still has an aol account? It’s seriously like time permanently stopped for all of Team B the exact moment that BOMT reached #1 back in 1998. 

I know, it’s just like when the execs told her she can have any stage name she likes and she just goes “but I like my name, just keep my name.” I also find it really hard to type Larry when my own name is Larry lol

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

i generally think sams 'source' is lynne.. has lynne even likes brinteys new posts?

Why would she do that since the court reports (which are the most reliable source we have) clearly indicates that he's not her bestfriend to say the very least

I think he would be the very last person that she'd use to leak those mails

• Like 1