#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Team Britney opening up that Instagram videos archive and just uploading random videos they ended up not using till now  :4music:

this was filmed this sunday I think, its the same shoes sam was holding when she dropped them or something. the first candids that we received.

• Like 5

Hi, I have a lot of people calling me deranged for believing this “conspiracy.” Can someone provide some kind of proof that she did try to contest the conservatorship many times throughout the years in the courts? Like PDFs or something for each time to prove that this isn’t some theory that she tried to escape? I know they’re in here but can’t find them

3 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

her body? her face? are you serious? just look at the new pictures from today, look at her arms, look at her legs. this video looks straight from last year. 

So no receipts? :umok:

just pure speculation . Like 2007 and rn 2019 speculation. So tired of people pure rumors and speculation. 

Idk about you but her face looks the same. The body looks kinda the same. Clothes obviously change how ones body looks like .

• Like 1