#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

It was more along the lines of people wishing death on her father which is truly disgusting to me and I don't want members on this site that say that. 

While it wasn't ok, I felt they used that as a huge part of this IG post when it really is just to grab sympathy from the public and make all the fans yelling #FreeBritney seem crazy, and discredit us. Team B is good at making people look crazy...

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

"You may not know this about me, but I am strong and I stand up for what I want" :smokney:;)

This was the only part that kind of threw me off, because it kind of does sound like something she would say. I wonder if the caption was a mixture of her and her team? :decisions: or maybe she wrote one and they changed/redacted a bunch of stuff in order to “approve” it 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, maquisl said:

And she also said that she didn't write the e-mails and that it was Sam who was communicating with her team... So she's not denying the e-mails sent by Lou :airpls::airpls::airpls:

You're right!! :ohi:

Actually, holy ****, they really are trying to not claim things they can't disprove in court

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, aspireone said:

Yeah people, let's definitely ignore all these signs that shady things are happening, and let's trust her team that have in the past lied.. Trust the System y'all!

Shame on all of y'all complicit *****. Y'all are being the most milquetoast Radical Centrists ever.

Are you that desperate in wanting to leecch off of Britney being in a conservatorship?

Lmao are u my anticapitalist Britney stan soulmate bc u sure type like u are

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

My theory is that they probably told her or her family told her that fans were harassing the family because she’s been away and so her video is to address fans to back off her family. I don’t think she knows about the podcast and the #freebritney movement and the caption seems to be a response to the podcast. 

Tea. The IG video’s sole purpose was to make a statement that everyone should back off and keep her family/personal entourage out of this.  

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Shaned said:

Seriously though. Hear me out. what if this movement helped the courts see the truth, that's why the court ordered the trials or whatever for today, and in May. What if they finally saw what's happening and she's about to get out of it. 

Hence why Sam used hash tag #bestfans (if it wasn't for us the word would have never gotten out and the truth be shown) and they want us to keep going to keep the fire up until the may date. 

If the video is actually her team it'd make sense why they'd want us to Stop if the court wants to end the conservatorship

I pray the courts want answers.

• Like 5