#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, rik said:

regardless of his apologies (which i really don't want to excuse but whatever), his videos are not credible. it will gain traction for sure, but AGAIN risks spreading falsified information over something that STILL has yet to be confirmed. i would rather this be on twitter where the discussion is open 

hell, i would rather this be on TMZ over shane (not that i agree with the way they treat anyone)

EDIT: To the OP, i don't think you're wrong or deserving of hate for bringing this up... i just think it might do more damage than good

But isn’t this what the fan base is doing right now? cough* 56 page thread cough* we are spreading the this “news” like you said it can gain traction, at least make someone from her team respond ?

6 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I do work in Digital sweetie, I know more about coding, App Development, UX, and social media than you ever will.  In fact is what paid for my Meet & Greet, and what will pay for my next one. XOXO 

Also what nerve, I am just trying to keep people from freaking out over random comment likes. Celeb's heck even regular people with low amounts of followers can pay people to manage their insta. Could just be some random person liking them, or even a bot. The Facebook message is another thing altogether, since that is more personal. That message had not happened when I made my comment. a 

Lord. Sometimes I can't, with people who just randomly insult others. 

That's great. It's not a career that I want anyway.

This is Lynne we are talking about. Why would she need someone to manage her accounts?

Like I wrote in my previous comment, if this wasn't her, she would've said something by now.

You should've waited to make your "informed" comment, now you look stupid. 

I love Shane but I don’t think that would be the best idea because there is absolutely no way that britney would be involved. I wouldn’t be opposed to him doing one of his conspiracy videos about it though. The theories he brings up always seem to make it mainstream after. 

4 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I do work in Digital sweetie, I know more about coding, App Development, UX, and social media than you ever will.  In fact is what paid for my Meet & Greet, and what will pay for my next one. XOXO 

Also what nerve, I am just trying to keep people from freaking out over random comment likes. Celeb's heck even regular people with low amounts of followers can pay people to manage their insta. Could just be some random person liking them, or even a bot. The Facebook message is another thing altogether, since that is more personal. That message had not happened when I made my comment. a 

Lord. Sometimes I can't, with people who just randomly insult others. 

Ya done? Now shut your mouth and tweet #freebritney. They aren’t random comments getting liked. You’re literally helping Lou Taylor rn and it’s quite frankly pissing me off.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So he's saying that Britney wanted his help to prevent the cship but he couldn't? So he is against the cship too? Isn't that a good thing, given his irrational past behaviour aside?

Also what are you going to say next @glorybitch

I’m talking right now, he said nothing would surprise him abojt this whole #freebritney stuff. I will upload screenshots after the conversation is over as hes still currently typing. 

• Like 6