#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

I agree. But who ????

Someone speak up you have to know someone... Like someone's second cousin twice removed or next door neighbors sisters ex husband has to be an assistant or employee somewhere important. I'm acquaintances with a radio host out here in St Pete and messaged him but that'd only get the word around here. Not the whole usa or even world 

• Like 2
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Shaned said:

With this day and age, when it comes to starting and creating someone in the Public eye, you can't ever be sure. But that's why I asked if anyone has previous knowledge if they have been Stan's. I stated an opinion but my opinion has been changed hearing from other people 

Yeah, they've been making a podcast about Britney's Instagram for 2+ years. They're stans. They know a lot of trivia. Listen to their podcast, you'll know. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shaned said:

Someone speak up you have to know someone... Like someone's second cousin twice removed or next door neighbors sisters ex husband has to be an assistant or employee somewhere important. I'm acquaintances with a radio host out here in St Pete and messaged him but that'd only get the word around here. Not the whole usa or even world 

We need someone with balls

2 minutes ago, Shaned said:

We should also try to get someone to read this thread. I feel like we're all speaking real facts with cold hard evidence, there isn't shade or threats (mostly) and there isn't crazy Twitter maniacs that dm you and ask to take a "break from tweeting to send pics" like come on. People that are to that extent insane. Like yeah I'm all down to send pics but not when Britney's tweet hour is going down :zoomzoom:

There has to be someone in here that is friends with someone with some Fame or connections

That’s the thing, for years we have always speculated that something fishy was going on and knew the cship was shady and here we are, all their mess is exposed and I have been waiting for years for them to get outed and we finally get the chance though part of me feels team b will win in the end and Britney will eventually cave in and meet their demands thus we would get a FF era. She’s too nice and her weakness are her kids. :wontcry:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Yeah, they've been making a podcast about Britney's Instagram for 2+ years. They're stans. They know a lot of trivia. Listen to their podcast, you'll know. 

I hadn't heard of them until this whole ordeal. so I was definitely misinformed but I will support them even more now knowing they have legit intentions

• Like 1

The musical is about female empowerment and it’s executive producer is a female locked in a permanent conservatorship. The media is gonna eat her alive during the press rounds. Hopefully they don’t schedule her to do any “live” press for it. :airpls:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

That’s the thing, for years we have always speculated that something fishy was going on and knew the cship was shady and here we are, all their mess is exposed and I have been waiting for years for them to get outed and we finally get the chance though part of me feels team b will win in the end and Britney will eventually cave in and meet their demands thus we would get a FF era. She’s too nice and her weakness are her kids. :wontcry:

Money can persuade most people when it comes down to it. And Hollywood is one of the biggest places for money and power. It's a shame

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

@breatheheavy Jordan have you seen the court document of Britney vs. the conservatorship :airpls:

Right?! It's so messed up. She literally has to sue over the fact that her drugs cannot be considered effective, because she's not technically an "out-patient" because she's a prisoner in her home because of Jamie.. like these are the hoops they go through to make her fight for her freedom. it's SO f**kED UP. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

So the restraining order doc is this:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-cries-for-help-lead-to-three-year-restraining-orders-for-ex-manager-lawyer-103538/

And Jamie/Wallet are saying that the lawyer Jon Eardley never met Britney but came up with a plan to represent her in her family law custody case, and the strategy was to try and get out of the conversatorship...  which is that court document we saw tonight?... I don't know what to believe...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Johnny Wright was fired because he cost too much and team Britney thought they can get more money without him. Judging by how he spoke of her afterwards sounds like it wasn’t Britney’s decision ( I’m assuming Larry thought he can do it on his own and get more money) as he still speaks kindly of her. I think she would have a better career and not be driven insane as he was the one that got her the big endorsement deals and awesome merchandising. I’m sure Larry got him on so he can learn from Johnny and then try to replicate that on his own but failed miserably.

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

I thought Larry and Johnny were fired around the same time in 04. He definitely was still involved after breakup in 02. He was there more than Larry.  

Johnny was fired in february 03, at least is what he said in early 07 when he sued her.

In 2006 JT gave an Interview for GQ magazine where Johnny talked about him and mentioned that Britney fired him during Justney breakup. (In 2003, probably the last time they got together right after JTs bday she attended):

He used to rep Britney, too, but says she dumped him during the breakup.

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Justin-Infatuated-Britney-12202

I always get the creepy vibe from Larry and why Britney would cling onto him, he’s basically more of a father figure than her dad. He’s been involved in not only her professional life but personal too.

I think he really likes the Lolita thing hence why he continues to make Britney do that schtick. Whatever I hope Britney really gets to spill the beans on everything and he gets publicly shamed.

• Like 1