#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

I really want to make some sort of article/website detailing all of this evidence but honestly I'm scared of the repercussions.

it needs to go to Britneygram, if anyone can get access to each of Britney's petitions against the conservatorship from the california court website, that's enough tea for it to be taken more seriously

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

From an email Britney states she regrets letting him in to her hotel room. I did read it as she regrets having *** with him.

This is why a lot of media is taking the hashtag as a joke. Not sure if your trolling or didn’t read it good, she’s talking about him doing a intervention in her room and encouraging her to rehab. Nothing about that implied ***. 

• Super Mods

I kinda believe it but at the same time I don’t. She was competent and driving around LA like a normal person after announcing the hiatus. She broke the rules and it pissed off her team. Nothing new.

Because is this #freebritney movement, team b has been ripping hairs trying to control this situation and I’m sure this is another tactic to get the public to look away. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

it needs to go to Britneygram, if anyone can get access to each of Britney's petitions against the conservatorship from the california court website, that's enough tea for it to be taken more seriously

It's not that I want the credit or something. There's seriously just so much information and evidence and if we could compile it into a timeline with explanations, it would be very useful and a great reference point.

• Like 3

Can Britney tell the court that she was abused by her father then maybe they can hire another conservator who can work with with Britney to abolish the cship. Or maybe she can go to school to become her own lawyer like Kim k. There's nothing in the cship that says she's not allowed to to go school.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Can Britney tell the court that she was abused by her father then maybe they can hire another conservator who can work with with Britney to abolish the cship. Or maybe she can go to school to become her own lawyer like Kim k. There's nothing in the cship that says she's not allowed to to go school.

her conservators/team controls her schedule

her cship is abusive

which part of that y'all didn't get

:bey: (oof this gif is not moving :()

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

How can she go to the courts when clearly they have denied all her request 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

whats annoying me is the general public and actual stans telling us we overeacting and the mental facililty is the best place for her and her family know best.. what about what BRITNEY WANTS

Unfortunately what Britney wants is not important while she's under the conservatorship because she's only a subject in this case. That's why we should keep trying to fight for her freedom and anyone who says 'conservatorship is there to protect her and is basically just in name at this point' - we know it's not true. This is legal ****, it's very real and serious.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

How can she go to the courts when clearly they have denied all her request 

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

her conservators/team controls her schedule

her cship is abusive

which part of that y'all didn't get

:bey: (oof this gif is not moving :()

I know that but maybe she can contact the police or something. Something needs to be done. Can we tip the police that she was abused as a child?