#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The Phillip Defranco segment was good. He always seems to do rounded research so I appreciate his non partisan perspective. I personally don't think we should "leave britney alone" though. Her as a person, yes. The problem is that she's a team and a brand. Her team should not be left alone and we need to consider our relationship with her as a brand if we do not approve of how she is being treated as a person

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Shaned said:

Okay so what can we do to stop this, without threatening or harassing anyone. The signs are literally all there with all that info that was just posted. We need to get just one trusted entertainment show to share the strange Patterns about how she has a "mental breakdown" whenever she files for a repeal. It's getting insane how oblivious and f**ked up the entrainment industry is ignoring this. 

I feel like Mario Lopez would be the only credible person that might speak out. Ryan seacrest is pissed Britney thought he was gay. Enews is kissing kris's feet and they're more focused on Kanye's Sunday services and Kim's new found law firm. Who else is there? 

someone needs to document and put a video together with the info, or at least on some sort of website. What formerly emailmypussy did is fine, but I think Twitter is just too messy and informal.

It needs to show each time she tried to fight, accompanied by some visual material from the respective era

if I had the time (and skills lol) I'd definitely do it, maybe I can search some pictures, but there's literally X ray out there, it's just a matter of looking through the dates.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

someone needs to document and put a video together with the info, or at least on some sort of website. What formerly emailmypussy did is fine, but I think Twitter is just too messy and informal.

It needs to show each time she tried to fight, accompanied by some visual material from the respective era

if I had the time (and skills lol) I'd definitely do it, maybe I can search some pictures, but there's literally X ray out there, it's just a matter of looking through the dates.

If only we could get a popular YouTuber or someone who would rack up the views to post it. As long as we show them the proof and make sure they use "allegedly" then it should knock some sense into people. But idk who is a valid Britney Stan. 

• Like 3