#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Rickey3089 said:

Hunni no one is doubting she has/had issues, but she was a functioning person at the same time, people for get she was in her early 20s hell I had done way more stupid things than she did during that age frame. However her personality change after her freedom was taken point blank 

You guys could be violating and embarrassing the hell out of her while she’s inside a facility and unable to speak out for herself. That’s messed up. She can’t even pick up a phone and tell y’all to stop. She’s going to get out of a “wellness center” feeling rejuvenated to this shitstorm

• Like 1
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

What if Britney relapsed on drugs or alcohol and Jamie sent her straight to rehab?

Would we still be thinking “oh okay, free Britney”?

We don’t know the details, girls! We could be affecting her custody by digging into this too much.

Maybe they concocted the Jamie is sick/Britney “me time” for Britney’s overall well being and not the opposite - like y’all are all assuming! Just saying!

it's been confirmed it's a mental health facility not a rehabilitation clinic 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

omg Lynne is finally on Britney's side, I don't think she can really do much, but just not denying everything is a way to say there is something wrong happening. I hope she and Sam stand by Britney and they fight with her when she's out of the rehab. 

• Like 1

I don’t understand why you all are so focused on the medication thing. Because if she is so ill as you are implying she is she shouldn’t be on stage, but as most of the people on that side of thing like to say, we don’t know what she actually has. Even if she’s fine enough to be on stage then she’s fine enough to be out of the conservatorship, it’s as simple as that, their are many ways to do what is necessary like stay on top of her money and things like that without the conservatorship but it’s beneficial to her team like when they want to sign contracts. Literally the medication thing is so irrelevant to what’s going on because no one is trying to stop her from taking them, we know she’s not 100% fine but she’s also not deranged. This fiasco can finally bring attention to what is going on and if their is some shady things going down then people are aware and if everything is fine... oh well. Now Lynne is replying to people. I don’t know what more y’all want other than... the truth.

I hope y’all don’t want her to end up like Whitney or Micheal who were used by their team and family and that led them to their eventual deaths. This isn’t about ur podcast anymore.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

What if Britney relapsed on drugs or alcohol and Jamie sent her straight to rehab?

Would we still be thinking “oh okay, free Britney”?

We don’t know the details, girls! We could be affecting her custody by digging into this too much.

Maybe they concocted the Jamie is sick/Britney “me time” for Britney’s overall well being and not the opposite - like y’all are all assuming! Just saying!

I agree. And it doesn't have to be about drugs/alcohol at all. She could also be there trying new meds and getting readjusted.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BKSTYL3 said:

it's been confirmed it's a mental health facility not a rehabilitation clinic 

Confirmed by who? Many of the facilities in California pose as “mental health” but they’re all encompassing with rehab. A lot of people with mental health issues abuse drugs so it overlaps anyway.

What if I’m right though? The damage y’all are doing is crazy. Can you wait until she gets out before freaking out?

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You guys could be violating and embarrassing the hell out of her while she’s inside a facility and unable to speak out for herself. That’s messed up. She can’t even pick up a phone and tell y’all to stop. She’s going to get out of a “wellness center” feeling rejuvenated to this shitstorm

Girl byeeee. Explain her mom liking all this freebritney stuff and following freebritney accounts. Literally shut it. She would not be bothered by people wanting her to be happy and free.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, I am Max. said:

Are we sure those Facebook and Instagram are real? Maybe we have a troll playing with us, just saying. 

they're real those have been her accounts forever. she peddles pyrmaid scheme products and is friends with a lot of locals from louisana lol

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Liar said:

Sure Britney probably is bipolar, but so are Mariah Carey and Demi Lovato to name a few. Being bipolar doesn't mean you need to be locked in some conservatorship.

let alone for 11 f**king years!!!! :rude2me: 

it's so egregious

• Like 6