#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Disclaimer: i'm not an expert or an insider and don't know anything apart from the conspiracies and do believe somethings fishy. 

Just what if Britney's condition, whatever it may be has heightened in recent months and the recent wellness stay is warranted and the hashtag is complicating her recovery by forcing her teams hand to drag her out of the facility to prove her well being. :disappointed:

• Like 2
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Oh my f**king god lol ok this confirms it for me that it's not a bot, she's "quietly" acknowledging all of this because I assume she's not at liberty to actually speak on it, so this is all she can do.

• Like 5

Britney canceling Domination due to her father's illness

Britney checking into a mental health facility due to her father's illness

Im sorry, call me heartless, but the whole story just screams shady to me. 

And dare I say, Britney has the shadiest people behind her. I feel for her.

• Like 4

First of all, I'm not sure what you're referring to. Are you talking about the #FreeBritney thing?

If so, let's keep that trending on Twitter for some time and maybe then try this.

I don't know though. I'm not an avid Shane fan, so I have no idea if this will bring more light to the situation.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I’d say if she has an illness it’s because of these people she started to Deteriorate after the conversatorship during circus era she was normal (for the record) and here come FF when something had changed like they drug her up 

You weren’t alive during the Blackout era clearly. Or the K-Fed era. Or the Jason Alexander era. Or the Columbus Short era.

She was spotted with bipolar medications in her purse in 2006.

The conservatorship did not create her illness.

• Like 4