#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Aang said:

I was about to sleep when I saw she posted this. I’m f**king shooq. I fully expected silence on this matter. 

Idek what to think of this or what to expect. 

Who knows maybe they’re all turning on each other inside? 

Maybe Britney will make a statement??? Idkkkk. 

Not when she spent easter with her mom and went fishing yesterday with her dad.

• Like 1

Is quite unknown tbh. 

We really don’t know what’s going through britney’s mind and how she feels about the conservatorship. Everything is completely in the air and none of us have a definite answer to what’s happening with/to her. I think that’s why this situation is, in some ways, scarier than 2007.

• Community Curators
Just now, northfacing said:

I don't get it. I've always been the type who says "they owe us nothing".. but at the same time, Britney herself looks miserable and says the conservatorship is making her miserable, and basically everything is pointing to something shady going on.. and then her team is all "LOOK OVER HERE, DOMINATION, YAY!" and then "OH NO, CANCELLED!" and then "BRITNEY'S IN A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY" and then "OH LOOK, HERE SHE IS GETTING HER HAIR CUT" and then "OH LOOK HERE, SHE'S AT A HOTEL LOOKING LIKE A ZOMBIE"..

and Jamie Lynn is all "I'm so mad because y'all don't understand.. but don't you dare ask any questions!!"

Like if they want privacy, BY ALL MEANS, HAVE PRIVACY.. But f**king don't host f**king publicized events, and release ******* sensationalistic press releases while you cry wolf about privacy. 

To me it just sounds like the comments are making her feel guilty but her loyalty lies elsewhere... Lou has connections in Nashville and she is holding on to that dream

• Like 6
Just now, jordeezy said:

To me it just sounds like the comments are making her feel guilty but her loyalty lies elsewhere... Lou has connections in Nashville and she is holding on to that dream

Or maybe it's pissing her off to be called on a daily basis a bad sister and even attacking her children.

• Like 4

“I’m there for my sister, but I just prefer to stay in f**ksville Louisiana  and IG stories of my kids 24/7 and pretend my dad isn’t there when he really is - all while my sister who I care so much about is in a mental health facility on the other side of the country.

come on guys - be nice!!

• Like 3
Just now, Joey Orfino said:

Well that's the whole point of having the "share" option on Instagram.

You know that's not how it works right? When you select the share option it only tweets out the link to the original post on Instagram and a small description which can be re-written. This was an actual redacted tweet with an attached video and yet again I simply do no think Jamie herself went through all of that and posted it :well:

• Like 1