#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Sorry JL, we all agree you stuck up for your sister 10+ years ago and commend you for that. But as long as you continue to publicly kiss Lou’s *** all while your sister slaves away in Vegas under a c-ship - you can GTFOH. I have no intention of commenting on your IG - but I sure as hell won’t be supporting your fledgling country music career as long as Lou is your manager. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I am fearing fans might have, or may blow this out of proportion, as y’all like being dramatic.

there is MUCH MUCH MUCH we literally do not know about Britney’s situation. Acting like we do and protesting and What not, could make matters 10x worse. Is that What y’all want?

again, anyone that is not Britney or her team literally does not know anything. Having a 500 page thread about this seems somewhat dumb considering How little we know.

if she truly is depressed, or suffering from mental health issues, we shouldn’t Add to that. I’m personally just afraid that this will be bad for Britney the person. 

Lets try to be tasteful about this. 

Being depressed and suffering from mental health issues =/= being put on a CONSERVATORSHIP

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Aang said:

I don’t even know what to expect anymore. 

Was this a Lou plant? Did Lou tell her to post so we’d back off? Or has JL gone rogue????

It could be a Lou plant, thinking it would get fans to stop, it could not be though. 

I think one thing that should’ve gone without saying from the beginning is that we shouldn’t be attacking her family :frenchy:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

It could be a Lou plant, thinking it would get fans to stop, it could not be though. 

I think one thing that should’ve gone without saying from the beginning is that we shouldn’t be attacking her family :frenchy:

I agree. They should have adressed the issue straight away. Instead they let things escalated and get worse and they are snapping just now.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Aang said:

I was about to sleep when I saw she posted this. I’m f**king shooq. I fully expected silence on this matter. 

Idek what to think of this or what to expect. 

Who knows maybe they’re all turning on each other inside? 

Maybe Britney will make a statement??? Idkkkk. 

Not when she spent easter with her mom and went fishing yesterday with her dad.

• Like 1

Is quite unknown tbh. 

We really don’t know what’s going through britney’s mind and how she feels about the conservatorship. Everything is completely in the air and none of us have a definite answer to what’s happening with/to her. I think that’s why this situation is, in some ways, scarier than 2007.