#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

If you want to support this and see her out of the c-ship, welcome

If you think this is not the way, okay. You can even argue with us tbh. Voices like those of @colormefresh should be appreciated. It's just that going through the same points over and over again is boring...

I was one of the skeptical ones at the beginning but when there's so much evidence I think is kind of stupid to stay in the same position, obviously something is wrong with Britney.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

He has the tea, sis.  Ask him if he has been in contact with anyone from Britney's circle?  I want to know if he and Lynne have discussed Britney's situation. 

Im not gonna open that can of worms. Im sure he has answered other fans before. He f**ked with Britney back in 2007-2008, and I don't want to get involved. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, nicquinta said:

Same.  I thought I wasn't but this thread is messy as fuc*

But I already read 452 lol.  Ps you actually made me laugh.   Which I need after a stressful day thank you. 

Did the protest go well...or did the fools come out?  

oh sweetie. It was messy AF, and one stan went full meme. He's a cringe gay legend now. He invented the University of Britney. Shooketh.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

Don't if it has already been discussed but any theory about why the hell there Britney conservatorship case start in 1990 ?

01/30/1990 Notice - Hearing (Filed By: Spears, James P., Petitioner Repres By: Wyle, Geraldine A., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner )

I think it's an error, a date reset. "1/30/1990", it's very specific so it might be it

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Don't if it has already been discussed but any theory about why the hell there Britney conservatorship case start in 1990 ?

01/30/1990 Notice - Hearing (Filed By: Spears, James P., Petitioner Repres By: Wyle, Geraldine A., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner )

What? :disappointed: that is MK ultra

• Like 1