#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I was one of the skeptical ones at the beginning but when there's so much evidence I think is kind of stupid to stay in the same position, obviously something is wrong with Britney.

Same.  I really kept an open mind while reading everything but the evidence points to something is wrong 

1 minute ago, northfacing said:

oh sweetie. It was messy AF, and one stan went full meme. He's a cringe gay legend now. He invented the University of Britney. Shooketh.

Oh I just saw that video...lord help us. 

I figured it was messy.  

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Don't if it has already been discussed but any theory about why the hell there Britney conservatorship case start in 1990 ?

01/30/1990 Notice - Hearing (Filed By: Spears, James P., Petitioner Repres By: Wyle, Geraldine A., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner )

Was Lou around back then? She would be crazy enough to suggest it. If this is real it would be good evidence to show that they always ployed to steal her money.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Im not gonna open that can of worms. Im sure he has answered other fans before. He f**ked with Britney back in 2007-2008, and I don't want to get involved. 

If you weren’t gonna take questions what do you want us to do?? We can’t protect you from him or anything, block him , decline his message request... it’s that simple 

9 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Don't if it has already been discussed but any theory about why the hell there Britney conservatorship case start in 1990 ?

01/30/1990 Notice - Hearing (Filed By: Spears, James P., Petitioner Repres By: Wyle, Geraldine A., Esq., Attorney for Petitioner )

prove it. this is crazy enough without some MK ULTRA level ****. the only thing that comes up when you google this is this thread. you as bad as these psychic broads claiming to be having insight on anything happening here. :mcwave:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Was Lou around back then? She would be crazy enough to suggest it. If this is real it would be good evidence to show that they always ployed to steal her money.

no idea may be like suggested it is just a typo error, but it's on the official LA court website, and it has been this way for at least 11 years .

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

prove it. this is crazy enough without some MK ULTRA level ****. the only thing that comes up when you google this is this thread. you as bad as these psychic broads claiming to be having insight on anything happening here. :mcwave:

lol not at all, i thought it was no secret you can see this there

https://www.lacourt.org/casesummary/ui/index.aspx?casetype=probate

Britney's case is  BP108870  scroll and you'll see by yourself .

• Like 2