#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

One pic was from a wedding months ago and one was driving his Jeep. He didn’t look “healthy” to me.

You can be sick and drive. You can be sick and go to a wedding.

Yall act like he’s been jogging all around town with a new facelift, laughing and living the good life.

Britney was supposedly getting upset enough because of it to admit herself to a mental faculty. Instead she went out to get ice cream then disappeared. If the recent candids don’t prove that she’s crying out for help then you are a fake fan.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

‘Britney’s Gram’ Reported to FBI, U.S. Dept. of Health, and More

https://medium.com/@BrianneAmira/britneys-gram-reported-to-fbi-u-s-dept-of-health-and-more-7d3fcf495b27

She's just a hater. She literally made several cases proving she hates her, she argued with a lot of fans lately and blocked them (i was one of them :ririshade2:)  She's just milking this whole movement to promote her flop website. She even made an article just to say how basically we're dumb.

• Like 6
Just now, breatheheavy said:

lord this thread is moving too fast 

yeah, it is. important nuance and subtlty is being lost due to volume. Most members haven't read everything, so everyone is on different stages of understanding.. in other words we keep wasting pages and pages just re-answering questions.

• Like 3
Just now, Avatar said:

I like how they say gram isn’t qualified to give their opinions and then gives their personal opinion. 

:byetina:

hahaha WHAT??  I guarantee you everyone that filed this also has a little blue checkmark which means I am sure they have a talent agency that they work for that has relations with Tristar.  

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Britney was supposedly getting upset enough because of it to admit herself to a mental faculty. Instead she went out to get ice cream then disappeared. If the recent candids don’t prove that she’s crying out for help then you are a fake fan.

this person cannot be reasoned with lol. they are pretending to be impartial and simply "believe that team b has her best interests at heart" despite the fact that there is literally sooo so much questionable **** happening. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, nicquinta said:

Omg...I had a board meeting tonight.. usually I read and skim everything that I missed but so tired...

WHAT DID I MISS?   Please and thank you

:sendinglove:

Fan protests outside West Hollywood City Hall demanding to #FreeBritney.

And Jansen, Britney's friend from Louisiana liking an IG Post about today
freebrit.jpg

• Like 2