#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Guys please! Someone tell what should I do as a fan.  I mean, I want to be the perfect fan, so, this is too confusing. What should I do? 

If you want to support this and see her out of the c-ship, welcome

If you think this is not the way, okay. You can even argue with us tbh. Voices like those of @colormefresh should be appreciated. It's just that going through the same points over and over again is boring...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I'm lost af :yeahsure:

Same.  I thought I wasn't but this thread is messy as fuc*

8 minutes ago, northfacing said:

You want the hot gossip? you better read, *****.

But I already read 452 lol.  Ps you actually made me laugh.   Which I need after a stressful day thank you. 

Did the protest go well...or did the fools come out?  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

If you want to support this and see her out of the c-ship, welcome

If you think this is not the way, okay. You can even argue with us tbh. Voices like those of @colormefresh should be appreciated. It's just that going through the same points over and over again is boring...

I was one of the skeptical ones at the beginning but when there's so much evidence I think is kind of stupid to stay in the same position, obviously something is wrong with Britney.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

He has the tea, sis.  Ask him if he has been in contact with anyone from Britney's circle?  I want to know if he and Lynne have discussed Britney's situation. 

Im not gonna open that can of worms. Im sure he has answered other fans before. He f**ked with Britney back in 2007-2008, and I don't want to get involved. 

• Like 4