#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

this person cannot be reasoned with lol. they are pretending to be impartial and simply "believe that team b has her best interests at heart" despite the fact that there is literally sooo so much questionable **** happening. 

Wait, why are we reading their article?  They only have like 7 followers.  They are an irrelevant Jamie Lynn stan

6 minutes ago, northfacing said:

yeah, it is. important nuance and subtlty is being lost due to volume. Most members haven't read everything, so everyone is on different stages of understanding.. in other words we keep wasting pages and pages just re-answering questions.

3 minutes ago, northfacing said:

*****. I'm Canadian.. And I hear aloe helps with the Bern. :bigkiss:

You say nuance and subtlety being lost due to volume, i say its lost because lots of people are dumb lol. 

Also, hey gurl haaaay samesies

99f24e38b39d1d11d96d00b9ff1dd2403d60a31e

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

One pic was from a wedding months ago and one was driving his Jeep. He didn’t look “healthy” to me.

You can be sick and drive. You can be sick and go to a wedding.

Yall act like he’s been jogging all around town with a new facelift, laughing and living the good life.

He should be recovering like her team said he was but they got caught up in that lie.

• Like 3