#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, nels64 said:

I literally said multiple times that I believed you. I'm just saying we can't jump to conclusions. I'm not saying you're lying.

I'm saying from an objective point of view. I'm just saying we shouldn't jump behind something and believe it 100% right away.

This culture of believing anything and everything that we read immediately is really toxic and dangerous. Y'all should be treating every new piece of information we get just like I'm treating these emails. With immense skepticism, but an open mind. 

There is nothing that proves these emails are real and there is nothing that proves these emails are fake. Thus we can't believe them, but we can't discount them either.

We can't just believe something because it can't yet be disproven. You have to PROVE something is real before believing it. 

I would argue that jumping to the conclusion that Sam is a bad guy, given all the new info this week, and how his evidence is really fitting into the true narrative now.. not jumping to conclusions would mean taking his new info with a balanced perspective. Saying he’s just bad is just as jumpy as saying hes just good. Perhaps he’s actually helping...? Why are we turning away his efforts? 

• Like 1

For me... I remeber how weird Britney sounded in interviews while Sam was with her.  They were only phone interviews but Sam was always talking.  Listen to the Ryan Seacrest interview... its odd.  So... either Sam is super unprofessional and stupid or Britney was drugged.

• Like 2

Sam Lufti is just another leech who used Britney, he never gave a **** about her. He goes after vulnerable female celebrities that he knows he can warm his way into their lives. You can’t believe a word he says either. Don’t forget he was the one that had her 51/50 the second time when he knew he was losing control of her. 

• Like 8