#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

so the “30 days” are up next week... do y’all think Team B plans on laying low until then?

they're gonna leave her in there until they have her bank accounts emptied, and lawyers have been hired to cover their guilty *****.

4 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

so the “30 days” are up next week... do y’all think Team B plans on laying low until then?

how is it up next week? the news that she checked herself in came on Apr 3. It's only Apr 20.

~ 🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 ~

• Deactivated
4 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Bradley basically already said he wants nothing to do with it

giphy.gif

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

how is it up next week? the news that she checked herself in came on Apr 3. It's only Apr 20.

those news claimed she had checked in a week prior to that date, so someday next week it's gonna be already 4 weeks aka 30 days, unless they're too technical with the days

• Like 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

those news claimed she had checked in a week prior to that date, so someday next week it's gonna be already 4 weeks aka 30 days, unless they're too technical with the days

Right, we know a ballpark. It could be this week or def the following for sure. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I don't think she ever had the same interest in her career until ITZ after Blackout. She just wanted to get by and over with Circus, FF and BJ. But some of her old passions were reignited for Glory because she had control over the album to such an extent she called it her "baby". 

As for the nest era, if she has creative control over it, she would love it;)

You would think with how controlling and greedy her team is that they would at least let her dictate what music she wants to make. We all know how hard it is for Larry to resist cuz he likes to be hands on everything.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I've always been been in favour of jamie and the conservatorship. Why? Because back then she indeed was in a horrible situation and everything was out of control. 

I even thought blocking her from fans , consoring some interview questions was "good for her health". But it just doean't make any sense now. They've literally changed their stories 3 times. And third time britney was allegedly "on the verge of death" . Then why shove three albums down her and force her to perform for 3 years? Shouldn't she be in the mental hospital for 10 years if she was that bad??? 

Screw all her family and her team . I want her to be ok i dont give a **** about the rest. 

Maybe someone should put jamie in a conservatorship instead 

• Like 5

Thanks @PokemonSpears

Also, it's still so obvious she was checked in in January. The only time she has been seen in public since Domination was cancelled was when she went to that hair salon which was after the mental rehabilitation was reported by the media.

• Like 4

~ 🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 ~