#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

:mj: stop fighting

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Guys, what if Britney gets out of the c-ship and everybody starts suing her for fraud? Because she was "unable" to testify. I don't want to give her more problems :crying1:

If they get exposed for real, this is a possibility... but wouldn't they sue the people who had her in it? Britney's been wanting out of it since it started

• Like 1
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

@Daxx

a story breaks and people naturally tweet and discuss.. ON THE CONTRARY the situation we're creating with the hashtags is unnatural and synthetic.. it's literally the same couple hunder people retweeting the same hashtag in a circlejerk.. :gtfo:

yet #FreexBritney (the secong hashtag, after #FreeBritney got banned) went trending and reached 4th WW Trending topic. :whatitellu:

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Guys, what if Britney gets out of the c-ship and everybody starts suing her for fraud? Because she was "unable" to testify. I don't want to give her more problems :crying1:

Logically speaking, because I don't know legal stuff etc, they can't sue her because no desicion was being made directly from her.

On the other hand, Britney, if she really is caught in such a terrible situation and gets out, she has every legal right to destroy their ***. But it's a power play after all.

We'll see. I will forever believe in Britney and  her smartness. She is a woman, she can make it.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Daxx said:

HOW DO YOU THINK TRENDING TOPICS WORK???????????????????? :mj:

Yeah, how do they? If I search any of the trending topics they're filled with random tweets with just the hashtag or some gifs too, and they're not getting deleted or restricted.

If it's about creating different kind of texts, then we should just focus on one main post, and increase that thread with "real" comments as we do here in Exhale, but on Twitter, and end each one with the hashtag.

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Twitter's algorithm can see patterns in how people are tweeting. 

For example last night when Adele was the #1 Trending Topic because she got divorced. That was trending because twitter's algorithm saw random people across the world ALL tweeting about Adele in UNIQUE ways UNRELATED to each other. 

Everyone HAPPENED to be talking about the SAME subject.

It wasn't because all of Adele's fans decided "let's trend #AdeleIsDivorced" for an hour.

When a small group of people are tweeting the SAME thing in the SAME way repeatedly in a short span of time, Twitter's algorithm marks it as spam. Because, it literally IS spam. 

so how we can change that?