#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

Lou still implying racism by posting about bats in china all the time. This is going to hurt their company with all their sports stars that usually pick up huge appearence or signing fees by going to Asia during the golden years of their careers.  If she was so nice why would she be posting this.

• Like 1

One year ago the #FREEBRITNEY movement started with the voicemail the girls from Britney’s Gram received. To celebrate the One Year Anniversary I created a 25 minute long video reminder of what happened during this last year. You can watch it here on my Instagram TV (it’s in two parts).

Watch it!

Hope you guys like it 🙂

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Wow, I can't believe a year has passed already. This thread remains the most iconic thing Exhale has ever done. It's just sad to see that nothing has really changed for Britney. I know things take time but she's not getting that time back when (if) she's free.

• Like 1

It seems that the trial date is still for the moment ... I hope that her mother's lawyers do a good job, that the judges see the illegalities of the conservatorship and that she finally has the freedom and rights that she should never have lost.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

It seems that the trial date is still for the moment ... I hope that her mother's lawyers do a good job, that the judges see the illegalities of the conservatorship and that she finally has the freedom and rights that she should never have lost.

Well seeing JLs videos today Lynne and Jamie are still shacked up together at the kentwood mansion, i think we can agree now Lynne is not going against jamie. Her involvement was likely there to be a family member present in Jamie’s absence. Nothing will change.

42 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Well seeing JLs videos today Lynne and Jamie are still shacked up together at the kentwood mansion, i think we can agree now Lynne is not going against jamie. Her involvement was likely there to be a family member present in Jamie’s absence. Nothing will change.

Doesn't Lynne have some kind of pay packet from the c-ship too?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I promise you that I will never understand the family mechanics and what kind of human beings they are. Allowing abuse of her daughter by her ex-husband and unknown people until 2006 seems all so serious to me, I don't know if it is because of ignorance or for her education?.

2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

she's def not going and we all know they will add another hearing 

Another fact that I do not understand is that they are adding dates and closing files as if nothing ... I had understood that the important date was April 21, but they have added another date or no idea for what reason.

8 hours ago, Catalin said:

Doesn't Lynne have some kind of pay packet from the c-ship too?

Yes in the expenses that Jordan used to publish, she has all her household bills paid (which was 90,000 last year) plus $2,000 a month in spending money. She actually gets about the same money that Jamie is being paid - yet people say Jamie’s just in it for the money, despite the fact he was actually working for it.....

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Yes in the expenses that Jordan used to publish, she has all her household bills paid (which was 90,000 last year) plus $2,000 a month in spending money. She actually gets about the same money that Jamie is being paid - yet people say Jamie’s just in it for the money, despite the fact he was actually working for it.....

And will this compensate her, while her daughter is caught in an illegal conservatorship?

• Like 1