#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Also who was the gram girls verified source ... could it have been David ? Since he’s a paralegal ?

Never identified. Whoever it was they made it clear they no longer worked at the firm. They also sounded really nervous and hesitant in the voicemail

33 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Am I the only one that misses @Meaner03? :(  he was like a secret agent and he disappeared. I hope Lucifer and company didn’t sue him and he had to go into hiding. 

With him gone, the movement really does feel dead. I hate how there's so many people on Exhale and yet no one wants to get involved anymore. Like yeah I know, it's hella messy. But this is our girl's wellbeing we're talking about. Everyone needs to do something to contribute. 

• Like 2

I know the laws of my country but I do not know American justice, much less California justice and I can contribute little or almost nothing.I can only contribute to the logical things and this since 2008 is being handled horribly and even skipping illegalities.

13 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

The trial date seems to be held in April, I guess by videoconference ... I'm afraid because I think it will be the same as always.
By the way, have you seen the story of Britney's lawyers, how can you get that filter with Britney's free masks/bandanas?

What are the users sis?

12 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

What are the users sis?

On the Instagram of Lawyers for Britney, in the stories. I have seen that they have made an app where they have a mask with the word Free Britney, how can you not support in person, I suppose they do it that way.
I really liked that gesture but I have no idea what application they have used.

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

On the Instagram of Lawyers for Britney, in the stories. I have seen that they have made an app where they have a mask with the word Free Britney, how can you not support in person, I suppose they do it that way.
I really liked that gesture but I have no idea what application they have used.

He created the mask: https://instagram.com/agnostox?igshid=a5by56j4rzzg it’s on his profile 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:38 PM, Catalin said:

#FreeBritney is dead lbr. :crying2:

This. The conservatorship goes way beyond any of our fighting and campaigning. We are talking about contracts upon contracts, lawyers, legal stuff that none of us know about. I think we definitely all made an impact somehow but I just don’t think anything will ever change. There’s so much money riding on this being messed up and everyone in team Britney is NOT going to let that happen lbr. 

• Like 3

Not that anyone can spare a fart, but there's 3 new fake reviews of Tristar on Glassdoor after someone posted a negative one last week. Strange that all 3 have the same writing style and praise Lou, and think a benefit of a job is free food. Not able to actively defend claims of having an authoritan dictator at the helm though, or actual benefits like good pay/401 amiright.

• Haha 1