#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

22 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

It's crazy to think how she built her entire career leeching off Britney. She literally was her first client despite still claiming to this day that she has been in the industry for +30 years and now she manages Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani... The list goes on

What a sick industry

Britney was NOT her first client. Maybe entertaintment wise, but a lot of big sportsstars were under Tri-Star

39 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Britney was NOT her first client. Maybe entertaintment wise, but a lot of big sportsstars were under Tri-Star

Then would you like to tell me how a woman can boast about having a company for 25 years when it was first registered in 2002 and without evidence of any of her previous clients other than Britney which convientiently signed just months after the conservatorship was put in place? 

1rM4D8z.png

7AuwNnG.png

EI4-Hr1i-Xs-AESSCQ.jpg

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, rik said:

oh sis we KNOW you're the **** of the group as well ok 

I love you ❤ but i wasn't talking about that LOL but thanks? :bcutelaugh: what I meant was, that i have posted some stuff too that are... catty. :cuteneylaugh:

🦄 💛🧡💜

12 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Then would you like to tell me how a woman can boast about having a company for 25 years when it was first registered in 2002 and without evidence of any of her previous clients other than Britney which convientiently signed just months after the conservatorship was put in place? 

1rM4D8z.png

7AuwNnG.png

EI4-Hr1i-Xs-AESSCQ.jpg

I don’t think it means much though. Larry’s company shows online as only being registered since 2005, but we know he was around before then:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/C2715841

One thing I noticed searching is that Larry signed to become Aerosmiths manager last year... which wouldn’t be so weird if Lou wasn’t best buddies with Steven Tyler (the lead singer). All of this stuff is so scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. 

• Like 1
  • Community Curators
On 2/23/2020 at 1:37 AM, chizwhiz said:

I don’t think it means much though. Larry’s company shows online as only being registered since 2005, but we know he was around before then:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/C2715841

One thing I noticed searching is that Larry signed to become Aerosmiths manager last year... which wouldn’t be so weird if Lou wasn’t best buddies with Steven Tyler (the lead singer). All of this stuff is so scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. 

Steven Tyler is friends with Lou or just does business with Lou?  I have watched some recent interviews with Steven and he seems pretty into what is going on with abuse of power in our country.  I wouldn't think he would be okay with what is going on unless there is a layer we are missing. 

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Steven Tyler is friends with Lou or just does business with Lou?  I have watched some recent interviews with Steven and he seems pretty into what is going on with abuse of power in our country.  I wouldn't think he would be okay with what is going on unless there is a layer we are missing. 

Pretty sure he is a client of Lou's company now, it's not clear how long he's been with her but she has posted about him a bit within the last year. 

Jamie lynn posted a pic of her in an office in LA in Jan with a steven tyler gold disc on the wall (looks like Lou's office also proving Lynne is comfortable around Lou), then Larry has announced he's the current manager of Aerosmith. It's all a bit intertwined?

• Like 1
  • Community Curators
37 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Pretty sure he is a client of Lou's company now, it's not clear how long he's been with her but she has posted about him a bit within the last year. 

Jamie lynn posted a pic of her in an office in LA in Jan with a steven tyler gold disc on the wall (looks like Lou's office also proving Lynne is comfortable around Lou), then Larry has announced he's the current manager of Aerosmith. It's all a bit intertwined?

Steven was with Britney at the Super Bowl in Phoenix the year Katy Perry performed as well. 

Guys there is a new update on the Court website and I contacted Lawyers of Britney to explain and take a look. I will show you what I found on Internet in the meantime. 

02/25/2020 Stipulation and Order (for Medical Expense Allowance )
Filed by Attorney for Petitioner

A “stipulation” is an agreement between two parties that is submitted to the judge for approval. It eliminates the need to go to court and have a judge make a decision about an issue. A written “Stipulation and Order” includes the parties' agreement, both of their notarized signatures, and the judge's signature.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, srp448 said:

Hmmm... what makes you think that?

Because of this information I found in Internet, it talks about aggrement :

A “stipulation” is an agreement between two parties that is submitted to the judge for approval. It eliminates the need to go to court and have a judge make a decision about an issue. A written “Stipulation and Order” includes the parties' agreement, both of their notarized signatures, and the judge's signature.

22 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Because of this information I found in Internet, it talks about aggrement :

A “stipulation” is an agreement between two parties that is submitted to the judge for approval. It eliminates the need to go to court and have a judge make a decision about an issue. A written “Stipulation and Order” includes the parties' agreement, both of their notarized signatures, and the judge's signature.

I thought it was just an agreement for a medical expense? I mean, I hope you're right!

7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

That latest video, not being critical of Brit, but is this their way of getting her to endorse the whole thing seeing as she will probably never go there? 

She looks really comfortable in her own home promoting and reading letters hand picked for her to read.